Future Rig

UkJenT

could you make that mroe clear?    you have a 7800gtx in your current then your gonna get the same 7800gt? for the new one????? :huh:  :huh:

603155[/snapback]

i think she means she'll take the gtx out of her current rig and get a second one so she can SLI them. Then to replace that gtx she takes out of the current rig, she'll get a gt.

Jen, I'd say that sounds like a good plan.

PS. I'm jealous

a dual core a64 oc'd and sli'd card oc'd is gonna draw a hell of a lot of juice... i doubt a tagan would be up to the task... the enermax might... but i have my doubts (15A per rail is it?)

x2 oc'd is a lot of power... it goes up dramatically...

oh, the psu (liberty/tagan/etc) might run ok... i mean it might limit the stability at higher oc's...

Yup yup, and that is so true. You should have them. Hey, thanks again about advising me to heat the backplate on my MSI NEO4 MB, so that I could get my Zalman HS on it. It works wonders. MY IDLE load Temp is 29C, but if I am just surfing and listening to music, my temps drop to about 25C. hehe

Edited by UkJenT

a dual core a64 oc'd and sli'd card oc'd is gonna draw a hell of a lot of juice... i doubt a tagan would be up to the task... the enermax might... but i have my doubts (15A per rail is it?)

x2 oc'd is a lot of power... it goes up dramatically...

oh, the psu (liberty/tagan/etc) might run ok... i mean it might limit the stability at higher oc's...

603227[/snapback]

the enermax has 22A on each +12v line, not 15