Where Do You Spend The Most Time Online?

JerrDogg77

thanks d3, i just registered at your site, ill have to get exploring on it. You know i read an article in one of my computer mags that had a list of sites every techie should have bookmarked, but i cant find that dang magazine.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

Hmmm, I guess the xfire forums. I don't post there much, but that's the only other place I visit daily besides a torrent site I belong to. After that, gamespot and tv.com every now and then.

Most places can never keep my interest. For awhile I was active in a Natalie forum ;). Then one for the game The Movies. I don't feel I have the time to dedicate to more than one forum religiously though, and OCC takes priority of course :)

www.Google.com

mail.yahoo.com

www.gmail.com

Blog

www.xanga.com

www.myspace.com

Comics

www.vgcats.com

www.ctraltdel-online.com

www.nuklearpower.com

News / funnies

www.slashdot.org

www.majorgeeks.com (the way off base section is where its at)

www.albinoblacksheep.com

www.compfused.com/

Work Related.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index...&id=1068444(not a very interesting place for other people but I spend a good bit of time there.)

Those are a few.

I hang out with the competition, and out of politeness will not post their URLs here, but since my identity is unique on the intarweb, it wouldn't be too difficult to find me elsewhere.

As for Webcomics, I have at least 60 URLs I visit... I have to break them down into categories. :rolleyes: