Where Do You Spend The Most Time Online?

JerrDogg77

Well basically im bored, and occ is like the only site that im ever on, what else is a good site to pass the time, not a site to play games though, im at work just some place with cool story's or cool tech sites, ect. Where do you guys go besides here?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm i do my blog if i haven't got anything else to do.

Or read up on the latest news at skysports or bbc.co.uk

But most of the time i have friends on msn.

But so far today ive spent most of it reading the Ctrl Alt Delete Comic Strip :)

i am no saying im tired of occ, but you have to admit sometimes the posts are slow, im not a spammer, i usually only read the ones that look interesting, are in my area of knowledge, and pretty much any kb topics.

i am always on occ, but i tab back and forth every 5 mins or so, so basically i am looking to occupy those 5 min.

overclockers uk forums

www.rojakpot.com

www.2sgforum.co.uk

studio spitting/meeting other mc's and promoting mo-am film's in the midlands

Edited by dean25

Slashdot is always a good source of interesting news. Not that depressing crap you'll find on ABC or CBS, this is stuff we might actually care about. There's also that "computer stupidities" website. I can't remember the URL, but some of the stuff is funny. Although it's pretty worthless if you've read all of them. Spending time on the CAD website is fun too. Everybody loves webcomics!

I spend more than a little time on ogame, but you said no games... well, OCC and various online retailers take up the bulk of my time.