New System. Need Input!

kirky_D

It wasn't the F-150, it was the Ranger... sheesh, and that has nothing to do with the issue so stay on topic.. or you'll find yourself on my ignore list, just like many others are ending up that way.

The BFG's themselves were somewhat problematic, as every post that I had read regarding this "so-called" issue was either in relation to BFG, eVGA, or XFX. If it was a problem, 99% of the people using this combination would be having problems and the manufacturers would have either revised the chipset or would have posted the incompatibility on their webpages. As you probably know, neither one has done that. So this little "so-called" issue can be buried, just as the Firestone recall was.

Edited by FxXP

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your not hearing me the 3700+ and the opteron 148 aer 100% IDENTICAL!

same chip.

603066[/snapback]

ok, people need to stop reiterating this just because they've been told by someone else... ok, the "venus" core IS the san diego core...

BUT, the "venus" cores can be thought of as good batches of san diegos that will pretty much stomp the others...

whichever argument you take, the opteron 939's (cabge aside) will oc higher, and i don't really care about statistics of pre-builts...

ok, here's what you need to do Uber, put your money where your mouth is, you buy a san diego, no, you buy ten of them to give yourself a chance, and then try and compete against my opterons and see how far you get...

if anyone thinks an opteron is the same as a san diego then i'll gladly add your results in the opteron oc thread ;)