Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_Badger

Self-defense Methods

family jewels, punch/chop to neck (could kill so use as a last resort), kick side of knee caps if you wanna break his legs :(, ear clap (take both hands and make a fast and hard clapping motion at both of his ears insteadly damages them and can cause ear drum damage), punch/palm attack his forehead causing whiplash, punching his temples (causing brain damage), nose (breaks easily), chin (can cause paralyasis), judo chop to side neck (like james bond can knock them out if hit hard enough at the right spot), hitting under his armpit (casues alot of pain or if a knife was use could lead to a quick death), punch to nipples (hurts the many blood vessels under it), kidneys (knee them really good n run ur butt off), and i can go on and on but too many.

the true purpose of self-defense is to damage enough to make your escape, not to stay and fight, that would be retaliating not self-defense.

Edited by Krazyxazn

unfortunately if you want to be creative, it's not an easy "this is how it'd done" process. I'd personally suggest Aikido (great for transfer of force).

Examples should give you a idea of what Aikido's premise is.

unfortunately if you want to be creative, it's not an easy "this is how it'd done" process.

I assume your friend is not 21, however I urge every responsible, competent and mature citizen to acquire a concealed firearm permit.

Edited by Nagash

buy a knife on ebay and stab the dang guy.

they are like $7 for a folding knife

602482[/snapback]

^lol, simple yet effective.

American boxing is my thing. Since you seem to be talking about a fairly fragile female tho i highly doubt that is a viable option. A more indirect form of self defense like akido, suggested by bigred, would be much more practical.

I think tasers are the best choice for self-defense.

Edit: Just make sure you don't shock yourself. :P

Edited by Desktop-pro

Just make sure you don't shock yourself

:lol: lol this is just a test......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (10 secs later) it works. let me try it 1 more time just to make sure.

or buy one of those SWAT pepper ball paintguns :rolleyes:

Edited by Krazyxazn