Whining?

Tomatosauce

bitchplz, do your thing mang. I had a similar situation when I was 21. You dont really have any say in the matter and feel stuck, angry, and exhausted from dealing with everything. I feel you man. Just do what you say your going to do, man up, and be careful what you say to the mum, that stuff can come right back around and bite you.

If you have questions about situations or whatever, PM me. Its drama and believe me, Ive been th rough my fair share of it.

Good luck,

C

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, you don't even look like you shave!  how in gods great green earth are YOU going to deal with parenting?

I strongly urge you to put the baby up for adoption...  cuz from what I now of you...  I don't think you are ready for the chaos of kids (you ARE a kid).

601893[/snapback]

:withstupid: I decided to look at your myspace page, bitchplz, to see what you look like.

OMG, I hope those pictures are like 5 years old! lol. bigred is right, you look like you're 12. Seriously, do you shave? And your g/f looks just as young, if not younger.

And as for maturity to handle a child. This is what your most recent post on myspace is:

Saturday Night is just embarrasing though.

*Stealing a snickers from the petrol station*

*Being sick over Louis's next door neighbours garden*

*Then throwing up down my stairs, Kitchen, Dining room and Bathroom.. Never made the toilet* lol

*And being asleep by 10:30pm*

*There's alot more but i dont really want to take it into to much detail*

Theft and underage drinking! Yeah, you're ready to take care of a child! I commend you for doing the right thing and being in this kid's life, but you still have a long ways to go before you can be a responsible father.

And whether she said she was on the pill or not, you still should know to cover your junk :P

my concern is not so much for you and your baby's mother bitchplz, it's for that baby.... it might be a little different if you were to say "well, time to get married, and work myself till I drop dead for the two of them". but to look at it the way you are :( frankly it scares me a little. I've seen what relationships like that can DO to a perfect little child. my daughter is adopted (she's actually my wife's niece by birth).

so please consider the needs of your child, and look out for them.

I for one think my life is going pretty well, I could use a few more wives, but other than that...

600904[/snapback]

my thoughts exactly. even though a kinda want to whine about my current wife. heheheh jk babe!

okay, so you've seen what happens in a relationship where the parents are not together. you can see how that alone can add stress to the childs life right? would you wish that upon anyone?

also what kind of mother is she going to be? if she's the one taking care of your son you should be 100% sure she's doing that job perfect.

now I'm not recomending anything, I'm offering observations and suggestions. what you do with them, is upto you.

okay, so you've seen what happens in a relationship where the parents are not together.  you can see how that alone can add stress to the childs life right?  would you wish that upon anyone?

also what kind of mother is she going to be?  if she's the one taking care of your son you should be 100% sure she's doing that job perfect.

now I'm not recomending anything, I'm offering observations and suggestions.  what you do with them, is upto you.

602888[/snapback]

But thats a different situation. My parents live down the road to each other.

And that crap was going on when they were married.

I dont know what kind of mother she is going to be. I cant monitor her.

But i have no control with what happens to my kid at the moment.

She chooses where they live, what they eat, the school ect....

The most i can do is offer my opinion as the father. And make sure im there incase my child needs me.

Yes and i respect your Observations/Suggestions... But it still sounds you judging me on the little you know of me.