Whining?

Tomatosauce

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the emo movement. All of a sudden it is cool to be sad and depressed. Blame Green Day.

Hey hey now, I think they sold out just like the next guy. But I blame depressive music on the cure and such.

But how silly is it to blame your mood on music? Thats whats wrong with kids these days. Stop blaming your crappy mood on things. Just be stronger than the negative. Dont get me wrong, I was a grumpy little kid with problems too. But I was able to talk about positive things too lol.

I believe most teens think they have it worse than the next guy. Who in turn believes the same. Just remember boys and girls, lifes not easy. Its going to get harder and easier at times. You just have to deal. Its HOW you deal that makes your personality. IMO.

And my biggest peeve with them are kids in middle class homes who are angsty just because their parents didn't by them a Razr phone.

601261[/snapback]

I think that's the lowest you can go. Getting all pissy, moody, and depressed just because daddy didn't buy you that shiny new "toy". Spoiled little brats really need a reality check. Kids like that need to take a little "vacation" to third world nations. When they see that those fathers can't even provide their kids with a piece of bread, then they'll realize that every little thing daddy gets them should be treasured and that they shouldn't be so selfish and needy.

Of course, it's also the parents that deserve the blame. If they instilled a sense of value from the start and didn't spoil them rotten, then we wouldn't have this problem now would we?

When a kid goes through something really traumatic like getting physically/sexually abused, watching his/her family shot in front of their very eyes, then THAT is something to be moody about. Not having your every little whim catered to isn't.

Some kids are just badly influenced whether by music, tv, parents , the internet, friends...

I know im just still a kid at 17 but i never feel depressed or totally unhappy. But i've had a good upbringing and got lucky finding work which happens to be my hobby

But growing up the main things on my mind from the age of 14+ were . and the way people look at me... as such.

But the best way of me dealing with the problems i've had like Bad GCSE results, had weight problems (see my gallery lol) and soon im about to be a father is keeping my mind on the stuff i enjoy, hobbies ect... and most kids just need interest's to focus on and good parents (Who understand kids make mistakes) and friends always help.

Everyone is different, with different upbringing's, different interest's.

***Im not normally one to post about this as i find it hard explaining and i normally end up typing it out differently to how i feel. So sorry if i offend anyone.

amazing to see OCC agreeing on something like this :)

601254[/snapback]

that's because the people we're talking about aren't responding to this thread :P

and soon im about to be a father

601338[/snapback]

17 and gonna be a father? dude, keep it in your pants!

lol, j/k

wait, you don't even look like you shave! how in gods great green earth are YOU going to deal with parenting?

I strongly urge you to put the baby up for adoption... cuz from what I now of you... I don't think you are ready for the chaos of kids (you ARE a kid).

wait, you don't even look like you shave!  how in gods great green earth are YOU going to deal with parenting?

I strongly urge you to put the baby up for adoption...  cuz from what I now of you...  I don't think you are ready for the chaos of kids (you ARE a kid).

601893[/snapback]

:withstupid:

I was gonna say something earlier. I'm 21, I definitely shave :P but I for one am definitely NOT ready to be a father. You're not even in college yet and you're having a kid. Honestly, I don't think you realize the enormity of the situation you'll be getting yourself into. You're effectively ruining any potential future if you try to raise that child. I agree with BigRed on this one, give up the child for adoption, for the sake of your and your girlfriend's futures.

I'm not a mod. Can you repond to my post?

I have 1x 2yr old girl = harderwork than any job ive done and im a grafter, ive done this for about a year now and my respect for mums is huge when i was working i used to be like it's .**** easy get on with it.

A year on i beleve it's harder than anyjob by miles.

bitchplz 17 is young but many of my friends had kids young and it's turned out ok for them, telling him to adopt his kid out is well out of order.

Like youve said classy lady it's who you are and the support you can get that counts not your age.

good luck with raising you family thou i dout you'll need it.

lol my gf was on the pill when she caught (dianette i think they was) we'd been together for 5years by then thou and kids was our next step anyway

Edited by dean25

It is because people are stupid and self indulged. A lot of it has to do with kids today are a joke and have no sense of responsibility. They think everything should be handed to them on a silver platter and then they whine when they don't get their way. boohoo!!! lol

600990[/snapback]

What's sad is that I think the same way about the youth of today, and I'm only 20. :(