Delete The Political Threads...

General912

Shale OCC get rid of the politcal Section?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Shale OCC get rid of the politcal Section?

• Aye. (get rid of them)
    • Neh. (let the pointless battle continue)

I agree completely.  Ever since Lo posted http://forums.overclockersclub.com/Iraq_Co...ion-t54284.html, hardly a half-hour has passed that I haven't seen at least one political thread on the front page.

600558[/snapback]

Well...I'm glad you stopped in too....

after General who was the NEXT person to take the thread off track...?

Hmmm.. only had scheduling information about Family guy and nothing to do with the thread??

Hmm... now who was that??

Care to guess??

Umm... excuse me. The title of the thread denoted that it was about the fact that there was a speech. I just made a lighthearted joke. Plus, just because I posted, or general did, shouldn't mean that our arguments are now moot.

edit: I used to not have a problem with the political threads, but then I ran into a moment the other day where ALL of the 5 most recent posts were political. This forum has been like a home to me for a while now, and it is beginning to hurt just to see that the ratio of politics and personal crap to tech stuff is mushrooming.

Edited by martymcfly

if you dont like the topic or if you disagree and dont feel like arguing, you dont have to read it.  seems simple enough to me.

600553[/snapback]

If you do not want to read political threads...

(big pause)

wait for it...

STAY OUT OF THE POLITIX SECTION!

see how easy that is?

In Soviet Union they eliminated political discourse, not here.

Now I have to come out of vacation...

600557[/snapback]

I think those two sum this up pretty well general.

I also feel that you can either be part of the solution or part of the problem. your whining, thread crapping and hijacking in the political section WILL come to and end very quickly. and not because the section of the board is going away. and it will stay until someone with authority (ie NOT YOU) decides otherwise.

now if you have any further complaining to do, put it in an email or PM to the site admins. do not start another threat to complain about something YOU are a part of.