Bush Conceeds No W.m.d.s

tazwegion

The only thing worse are anti-Patriots :angry:.

How low has humanity gone? How did we get down to this point where the instant something bad happens relating to something you dislike, it's ok to just laugh at it and start throwing crap at each other?

This is the problem people. Bush is not the problem, Kerry is not the problem, Liberals nor Conservatives are the problems either. It's humans that are the problem. If we don't stop the amount of immature and bigoted crap flying around today from conspiracy theorists, Liberals, Conservatives, Americans, Candians, Englanders, Australians, EVERYBODY, then the world will fall.

It's about time that people stop the arguing and bickering. It's time to start debating and reaching middle ground. This "all or nothing" mindset has been put into people over the years. YOU WILL NOT GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT, YOU WILL HAVE TO WORK TO GET ONLY A LITTLE BIT. WORK TOGETHER AND YOU'LL GET MORE. WORK AGAINST EACH OTHER AND YOU WILL GAIN NONE!

Humanity has sickened me with how it's been behaving lately. If we disagree with someone, we immediately start trying to ruin their lives, or start rumors and conspiracy theories about them. Both sides of the political seating have become arrogant and bigoted.

Women need to stop their guilt trips and attention whoring attempts. No one listens. Men need to put down the bar bells and start acting about things maturely and not like some big human testosterone bottle. Teenagers should stop whining about how bad their life is, and start trying to make a difference. Children need to be brought up by and taught respect and understanding for their elders and betters to an extent.

It's not untill the Liberals stop complaining and the Conservatives stop their arrogance that we'll start to make a change. If YOU think there's a problem with America, START WORKING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

And for those of you who are wondering, I am working on that right now during my highschool education years. I'm taking all the grammar, speech, and other language/journalism classes I can, so I can start making a difference via unbiased reporting.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that nowadays, anyone who has an allegience to a particular country or idea is blind to reality? 

"In order to be truley enlightened, you must not celebrate any holidays, not believe in any God, and not be loyal to any countries or ideas.  You must simply be a living, breathing, emotionless blob of protoplasm in order to be truley enlightened."   

...Ladies and gentlemen, I have figured it out!  After thinking about what I just typed, the lyrics to an Aaron Tippin song came to mind.  "You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything."  ... If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.

598845[/snapback]

I knew that! Do whatever you want, those are the smart people. I take my own Side Always.

"Opinions are Like buttholes, everyone has one so I always take my own"

:lol:

:rolleyes:

So taz, by your definition...

does that make you a liberal fanboi?

599148[/snapback]

No... not really, but it would make you (amongst others) a Conservative/Bush fanboi ;):P

John Kerry gives me nausea :lol: