Bush Conceeds No W.m.d.s

tazwegion

Lego: Have you asked every indvidual Iraqi whether or not they like the US? Or, are you getting info from polls that rarely are true?

598592[/snapback]

"Liberation is the most important thing for all Iraqis," Sunni grocer Omar Badry told AP. "I don't care if we die of thirst and hunger, as long as the Americans leave." they sure sound popular to me :P:lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

70% of Iraqis agree that their life is better off since Saddam was taken out of power

66% of Iraqis believe their lives will be better at this time next year.

An overwhelming majority of Iraqis do not want US troops in Iraq (which is understandable), but agree that it is in their best interest for the time being. An overwhelming majority of Iraqis believe that the US withdrawing troops too soon would lead to disaster.

598735[/snapback]

70% of Iraqis agree that their life is better off since Saddam was taken out of power

66% of Iraqis believe their lives will be better at this time next year.

An overwhelming majority of Iraqis do not want US troops in Iraq (which is understandable), but agree that it is in their best interest for the time being. An overwhelming majority of Iraqis believe that the US withdrawing troops too soon would lead to disaster.

Did you all not get those ABC/AP poll results in the European media? I think we need some more unbiased media around here. Too many people not knowing things that should be known....or too many people just not watching the news and jumping to their own conclusions.

Bush is not out to get you, and he certainly isn't running for re-election again. Plus, all you Europeans know about him is what you read or see in the anti-Bush TV shows and newspapers...how in the hell is that supposed to give you an accurate represenation of the man? Have you ever seen him in person? Have you ever talked to him? Hell, just an nonpartisan journalist interview with him; have you ever seen one of those? I didn't think so. Please stop passing judgement on our president, our military, and our war on terror without the proper knowledge.

80% of statistics are made up on the spot...

Also is Al Qaeda a type of cheese or what?

Edited by General912

I also believe you should of said "you're" instead of your, which implies possession of ;). In this case:

"Your nukes are non-existant, Saddam."

However, you're can also be used to an extent like that:

"You're no nuke holder, Saddam."

Ah, the wonderful world of grammar :).

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

Gremlin: Hunting them down and killing them one by one, or letting them die out naturally.

Right now, we only have one more generation to take care of. Iraq is getting democracy, and democratic rights. People are seeing what they would of never seen under Saddam's rule. They're experiencing freedoms that they would of been thrown into meat grinders (feet first, btw) for even thinking of under Saddam's rule.

Lego: Have you asked every indvidual Iraqi whether or not they like the US? Or, are you getting info from polls that rarely are true?

598592[/snapback]

Well, to begin with i'm not letting flag-waving crap cloud my judgement

Why is it that nowadays, anyone who has an allegience to a particular country or idea is blind to reality?

"In order to be truley enlightened, you must not celebrate any holidays, not believe in any God, and not be loyal to any countries or ideas. You must simply be a living, breathing, emotionless blob of protoplasm in order to be truley enlightened."

...Ladies and gentlemen, I have figured it out! After thinking about what I just typed, the lyrics to an Aaron Tippin song came to mind. "You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything." ... If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.