Sign in to follow this  
tazwegion

Bush Conceeds No W.m.d.s

All of my gripes with liberals can be summed up into one sentence: "I wholeheartedly disagree with the liberal belief that political correctness must be the prevalent axiom in American society."

Now for my ultimatum. Whether you agree or disagree with what taz wrote, just let this thread die. It was written to try and start a flame war, and I don't want this to lead to that. We have had a couple of people step up in support of taz, and a few in support of the opposition, now just let this thread go away. It was as partisan as they get, and we are trying to shy away from partisan threads nowadays :huh: They all end the same way.

woot convsertives :). we'll we didnt find WMD, but we freed over 500 thousand people from a tranty and thats one hell of a good win for a presd in his first term. not to mention the war on terror in Afganstan.

little side note: if you ever watched "Lord of War" its a great movie i do believe what Nicholas Cage said it in the WMD are not nukes or missles it is the small arms that kill people every day. small arms kill more people then nukes. nukes were used only 2 times that i know of did massive damage but image over 1000 people per day dying to Aks and pistols in 3rd world countries, and not to mention our own in cities that are so courrpt the media is controled along with the local officals.

excuse the spelling i'm trying to study for mid terms but keep getting distracted by intersesting topics :lol:

John Kerry is nothing but a commie liberal and a traitor to his own coutrymen. idk why his entire campaign was "I was in Vietnam" but then he goes they where baby killers. I'm like ok, your friends with you in Vietnam help support your campaign and make a budget movie. then you go and call them baby killers. plus he was only in Vietnam for like wat 4 freaking months. so now hes an auto war hero??? what about those who risked their lives and VOULETEERED to go back after their tour was over. how about those darn medics who risked their necks to save strangers. Medal of Honors arnt givin away like candy, they are given to those who showed bravery in their effort to put someone elses lives before theirs. now he just sits in congress like a little puppy licking his wounds.

Edited by Krazyxazn

but loarmisteed, we all no dat da whythaws lik, chanjus it an shat, yo! only jon kery kud tel us da truth!

597752[/snapback]

lol this is why i tend not to associate my self with kerry supporters :lol: imo Bush may NOT be smart, but he knows moreless of what he is doing. Bush FTW.

Thread closed as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure we'll get to discuss unrelated issues at another point in time.

Umm....WMD's do exist.  Bush admitted that the intelligence was faulty, not that Saddam had no WMD's.  I watched the speech, every word of it :)

Only in a liberal mind would "Much of the intelligence was faulty" translate to "Saddam didn't have WMD's."

597690[/snapback]

You watched it great, but did you actually listen? :blink:

"We cannot allow the world's most dangerous men to get their hands on the world's most dangerous weapons. In an age of terrorism and weapons of mass destruction, if we wait for threats to fully materialize, we will have waited too long."

Okay the key words here are wait, get & fully materialize... quite simply implying a pre-emptive action ensued, and WMD's weren't in posession ;)

"We removed Saddam Hussein from power because he was a threat to our security. He had pursued and used weapons of mass destruction."

Okay again with the key words, pursued which implies 'lack-of-posession', and used... well it is well known fact that he did in fact use the weapons purchased from his former ally @ the time (US) against the Kurd minority of Iraq ;)

Lo' you're gonna' have to conceed (or understand) that ALL politicians speak in 'double dutch' creating smoke screens with implied meanings & innuendo... this is a fact of everyday political life ;)

In the previous speech which I actually listened he said the worst past experiences hmmm he should have said past mistakes. Once he said that I turned the T.V. off laughing.

Oh well life goes on.

Lo, if i can save up enough points in the bank im going to change your member title to "I <3 John Kerry" just to piss you off, lol. Anybody who has the points should actually,