Street Racing And Drifting.

Propane

i dont think you guys understand what street racing is... its usually done in abandoned areas at night... no school buses, no traffic, no houses... honestly KB have u even been on a street racing scene? If not you can't even talk. The people that die racing each other are the dumb people that just race on highways cause they think they are tough. Thats not street racing, thats being a dumbass.

597823[/snapback]

+1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think kb should be banned becuase he always seems to make, or change topics into pointless arguments, calling other people immature, and saying that he has gotten better, when in fact, he is still his same self

i think kb should be banned  becuase he always seems to make, or change topics into pointless arguments, calling other people immature, and saying that he has gotten better, when in fact, he is still his same self

597879[/snapback]

do NOT start talking about bannings... got it, good. you don't have the authority to do so. nor is ther ea need to ban anyone today. people have been spoken to about attitudes first. if they choose to continue in their ways a MOD will take care of it. not you.

simple enough right?

do NOT start talking about bannings...  got it, good.  you don't have the authority to do so.  nor is ther ea need to ban anyone today.  people have been spoken to about attitudes first.  if they choose to continue in their ways a MOD will take care of it.  not you.

simple enough right?

597903[/snapback]

Hijack-No.gif;)

just messin with ya lol

hey, can you make it so my edited by thing goes away... as soon as you people became mods it showed up again :(

Edited by Kevin_E_Cramer

Why is this thread still open? Doesn't this violate a whole bunch of rules?

597943[/snapback]

yes it does. all about condoning illegal activity, people getting a little touchy with each other and calling names. I left this open in hopes of some form of thought and civilzation returning... which didn't happen :(

but please, to make life easier on the mods and get best results, hit that report button to make sure nothing is missed.