Street Racing And Drifting.

Propane

Y'know, the risk isn't just about hurting yourself. Even if you don't injure someone when you crash, you're putting everyone else at risk when the fire apparatus, ambulances, police cars, etc have to come to your aid.

When you wreck (Im not going to say if... its just a matter of time), everyone else is now at risk because of emergency vehicles having to get through traffic to come to your aid. So now not only are you injured, but everyone else on the roads are in danger too, because you couldn't wait for a track to be open.

Edited by Xinul

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never street raced, but I have done the whole weaving in and out thing on my bike (before I get shouted at it was at about 35mph in real slow traffic) and I've seen firsthand what kind of accidents can be caused. Remember, you may be an awesome driver, but it's the morons around you that'll cause the accident. Don't get over-confident with your skills, chances are you've never been in a really bad situation, and won't know how to get out of it, so don't drive in a manner that could land you in one.

I don't understand why if you are street racing and crash, insurance will pay for it....but if you are racing on a track, you have no insurance. That's just dumb.

596997[/snapback]

if you are street racing and crash your insurance will certainly NOT pay a bean. if your insurance company deems you to have been doing anything illegal, then you insurance policy is invalid. point.

if someone here has a "street racing" insurance policy, i would be very intrigued to see a copy of the policy wording and terms/conditions.

I didnt bother to read this thread, but I hope these STREET RACERS get arrested, ticketed, lose their license, or get flogged with something long and thin and with pieces of fiberglass shoved up under your toenails.

42,196*.003=146 LIVES LOST due to arrogance and stupidity oh wait, that's in only one year, so multiply that by X years and subtract the differences. grow up and take it to the track, learn to put your numbers in perspective. I dont give a rip if you're doing it "safely," there's no such thing as a "safe" street race.

I didnt bother to read this thread, but I hope these STREET RACERS get arrested, ticketed, lose their license, or get flogged with something long and thin and with pieces of fiberglass shoved up under your toenails.

42,196*.003=146 LIVES LOST due to arrogance and stupidity oh wait, that's in only one year, so multiply that by X years and subtract the differences. grow up and take it to the track, learn to put your numbers in perspective. I dont give a rip if you're doing it "safely," there's no such thing as a "safe" street race.

597067[/snapback]

146 people and probablly 140 of them were willing to take the risk... ooo 6 people, ya, it is too bad, but dang thats a small number espically when you look at how many people die from a toilet (suprisinglly big number)...

if you dont read the thread, dont post, usually you make a point twice and look retarded... just to help ya out in the furure

Edited by Kevin_E_Cramer

Kevin, I recommend shutting up. You're sounding more and more like an idiot with each post.

Bottom line: Street racing is illegal. Take it to the track. When you crap up, we'll all be laughing at you.

597315[/snapback]

so are you saying a forums isnt a good place to voice oppinions... I know you hate america so maybe I should explain this thing to you... its called FREE SPEECH, maybe you are familiar with it... I dont care if 4 or 5 people I dont even know in real life hate me (I have real friends that are down the road, I dont resort to the internet for my friends) because Im not a tight wad... Half the world hates the people on jack butt and similarilly, they dont give a rats butt what people they dont know think....

Half of you need a reality check... Ive said "yes, I know its dangerous... I dont give a ." yet you still try to change my mind... if your gonna come classy lady in my thread, dont expect me to take it like some little kid who got his lunch money taken at school... if ya dont like me there is this thing OCC provides... Ill get you a screenshot

godie1nw.jpg

omg... see, what you said is pointless to the thread... if you have a problem with ME then you PM me... k?

again, I dont care what you think...

Edited by Kevin_E_Cramer

Half of you need a reality check... Ive said "yes, I know its dangerous... I dont give a ." yet you still try to change my mind...

597356[/snapback]

That's because your logic is flawed. It's not only dangerous to yourself. The problem lies in the possibility of injuring / killing somebody else, who is not necessarily a knowing participant. For that you should give a "."

That's because your logic is flawed.  It's not only dangerous to yourself.  The problem lies in the possibility of injuring / killing somebody else, who is not necessarily a knowing participant.  For that you should give a "."

597365[/snapback]

jesus... why cant you get it... it was an empty road and an empty parking lot... there were no others to posibilly hurt... so I /dont/ give a .

if your gonna moan, know THERE WAS NO ONE ON THE HIGHWAY and THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE PARKING LOT

And then when you lose control during a street race and barrel into a house, and kill someone, will you still no longer give a .?

I don't hate America. I love this country, and am proud to live in it. And you do not have freedoms on a privately owned board. You are granted privlages, but not freedoms. The Constitution doesn't mean anything on a privately owned forum.

And yet, you're telling me to shut up and not excercise the freedoms which you claim to have. How sad. You're getting more and more immature by the moment, Kevin. It seems you never learned much from that debate with bigred regarding Linux.

And I'm not saying this isn't a good place to voice opinions. Infact, I've been voicing mine: You're immature, you need to grow up. Happy Yule.

Once again: I'm proud to be an American citizen, I love America, and hate people like you. Clear enough?

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

And then when you lose control during a street race and barrel into a house, and kill someone, will you still no longer give a .?

I don't hate America. I love this country, and am proud to live in it. And you do not have freedoms on a privately owned board. You are granted privlages, but not freedoms. The Constitution doesn't mean anything on a privately owned forum.

And yet, you're telling me to shut up and not excercise the freedoms which you claim to have. How sad. You're getting more and more immature by the moment, Kevin. It seems you never learned much from that debate with bigred regarding Linux.

And I'm not saying this isn't a good place to voice opinions. Infact, I've been voicing mine: You're immature, you need to grow up. Happy Yule.

597370[/snapback]

OH MYS!

Im not telling you to shut up... Im telling you I dont care

Empty means no houses either... god, who lives on a 4lane highway with limited access...