Sign in to follow this  
confuzzedintelguy

Want To Trade For A Ps2

I bought a new slim PS2 from best buy 2 months ago, still have all the box and instructions. I have 2 controllers with it, and a Sony 8MB black memory card. No GT4, but I have forza motorsports if interested. I have about 30 more games, but no, you dont get 30, lol. I can make a list, and we can make a deal on it for your retail boxed CPU, and both sets of that ram.

If interested, I can get that list together, and you can choose a few from it. Thanks.

-Edit> Sorry for mentioning Forza Motorsports, my bad, its for my Xbox, lol...

Edited by flashystylez

that's a cool deal... if i had a ps2 i'd go for it :D

I dunno if that's really a fair trade... I sold my PS2 base unit for

OK heres the deal i made a couple calls to my friends and got me a brand new PS2 slim in the box not even a month old for 10 bucks (gata love friends) how ever thats all i got was the unit its self and the power adaptor no controllers no memory cards and no games so i am willing to still trade off the following

PDP 2x256 TCCD DDR400 Ram (still in package with lifetime warranty) $50+ shipping

AMD Athlon XP 2000+ (NOT TESTED but was sold to me in working condition from a trusted occ member) $20+ shipping

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Winchester i have got it to 2.5GHz on a gigabyte board (amazing i know) yet i can not say for sure you will get the same it is fully working in retail box with a lapped stock heatsink (still has 2 years left on the warranty) $75+ Shipping

Now things i need

2x SONY controllers (to me there the best dunno why)

1-2x Sony memory card

AV cable ( you know the one that conects in the back with the video/audio out)

and of course GAMES such as Tokyo Extreme Racer 3, Gran turismo 4, R: Racing Evolution, NFSU 2 and tekken 5

now if you have games that i didnt list just pm me and i will consider it thanks :)

OH and if you have none of the above but still need something listed i will sell them aswell just pm me.

Edited by confuzzedintelguy

Sign in to follow this