Drifting Video

Propane

Eh, I don't think it's going to do anything. Parents can piss and moan and it doesn't help so I don't see how this will. We're kids, we do stupid stuff, and things will happen to those who aren't careful. If you're going to do this crap just make sure you're the only one you're hurting. I see absolutely nothing wrong with what they did. But that Beemer... hahaha, that was frickin' awesome! Thats something dangerous to other and very stupid with oncoming traffic, but... thats the thing. We're kids and we're gonna do it. As I said, it's best we get it out of our system now and in a somewhat controlled environment.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again....we will not hurt anyone else....every place was EMPTY!!! And just spinning out in the snow with RWD a few times is not that dangerous at all. expecially when i stay far away from all the objects that would own my car. And thats all we would ever do. Cause believe it or not, we do have some self control! We would never start thinking lets do more stuff to get a better adrenalin rush and go out and spin the tires in a crowded place or go weaving on and outta traffic. You have to understand that on Sunday and after 10 this entire small town we live in becomes like a ghost town because everyone goes inside. Besides i personally dont need more adrenalin rushes because this time next year i will be jumping outta planes for Airborne training in the Army while all you adults sit here in front of your comptuers complaining about the youth who is over fighting for your asses.....kthnx bye

to an extent, it seems as if they were asking for a fight...i mean did they seem to think everyone was going to be in awe of what they had done? i hope not because the vast majority of people will realise that it is not really that big or clever. granted we all do daft things, but i still think after such limited driving people feel they are so 'good'. 80% of drivers consider themselves to be good drivers or above average. says something doesnt it? i've driven a little over 2 years and know full well that i am by no way the best - i am quite aware, but we all make mistakes. for me to say i am 'better' than my dad who has driven for 28 years is a little naive. same goes for anyone else here really.

hate to say it, but you dont always know best. in this instance, red is right. fun now will lead into something much worse in future - it is really a matter of time...unless something happens and people realise that what was a little fun can be quite stupid. as i said ages before...red devil horns pop outta all of us from time to time and we go a bit faster than we should, but that's something the individual should take responsibility for and expect to be a man/woman and own up to being wrong.

time to not chew the bait methinks, mr red.

i learned that a long way back in some of these threads - im more than happy to admit that and say that it is just a bit pointless.

still now that LP has appeared a bit randomly (and handily) instating new members as mods, maybe we will get some news on the planned changes around here (and cross our fingers at some areas being clamped down on).

i personally feel after reading this thread time and time again, that it has indeed run its' course. don't we all think it's time to close it?

And CmpFreak, you have just made me lose even more respect for my peers nationwide.

Using the excuse that we're "kids" is going to only limit your privlages, because you're basically saying that we can't be trusted to make wise decisions. You're also making quite the generalization there.

And the "it's just one <insert noun here>" argument... hah. Famous words before a drug addiction. "It's just one joint." "It's just one line of meth." "It's just one dosage." "It's just one bullet in my head."

Sometimes people need to learn through experience rather than by somebody telling them. It's sad that one of these "experiences" may result in a horrible accident, but maybe if they're lucky they'll learn it in a less tragic way (suspended license, non-fatal accident, etc.)

Bigred, you know as well as the rest of us adults here that teenagers have a sense of invincibility. You'll never be able to convince them otherwise. You just have to wait for them to realize it the hard way or hopefully they'll grow out of it.

:withstupid: Yeah Nerm that is sooo hardcore man! Why didn't you post up a totally awesome video for us?  :lol:

596174[/snapback]

lol, It was a lot of fun that is for sure. We obviously never got any deer though. Funny how you can try to avoid them and then they cause you thousands of dollars in repairs, but when you intentionally run off the road trying to hit them you can't. :lol:

As far as making a video I think the only of of us sober enough to even operate a camera was the one driving. lol :blink: