Sign in to follow this  
ClayMeow

Wow, Shakira Blows

I liked the SNL performance >.>....I prefer it when they arent running around the stage stripping and having "." with the microphone...but hey what do I know i'm just a girl :: evil glare:

I dont like Shakira/Brit/Christina in anything they do on stage.

But I would hit that $#!t with reckless abandon. Running start and everything. Yelling my apache war call.

596517[/snapback]

:withstupid::lol:

Seriously, with an album cover like this...

shakira9fl.jpg

and the name "Oral Fixation" do you think she is getting sales from her music :blink:

I liked the SNL performance >.>....I prefer it when they arent running around the stage stripping and having "." with the microphone...but hey what do I know i'm just a girl :: evil glare:

596537[/snapback]

you're right, they don't have to be running all over the stage, but that's just it, she was moving all over the place, so she was basically doing the same thing, but in an awkward manner. She would have been better if she just stayed still and not tried all these stupid hand movements or overacted emotions.

but that's just IMHO :P

Oh and nrg...turn the station silly.

596438[/snapback]

luckily at work, my boss hooked up a pc with winamp on it for the sole purpose of playing tunes through the shop sound system... no more f'n radio! yes!

i hate radio... unless it's online radio which kicks arse

:withstupid: All commercial radio in the UK sucks butt, and plays pop crap all day long.... The only good stations are BBC6 (DAB only) and some shows on BBC2 and BBC1 (Zane Lowe, The lockup, Lamaq live, etc...)

596537[/snapback]

LMAO, eh i guess the microphone must've had super fun then. anyways yeah, small "boobs" are overall better than big one, but anything below a c cup, imo isnt a "boob" :lol: imo shakira and gwen stanfi are some of my favorites. gwen takes the cake though.

careful celt... you may be inviting some unwanted questions :P

I thought this thread was supposed to be about her singing/dancing, not her boobs anyway?

Yeah..the whole..me punching people comes to mind...anyway...you have an excellent point lego <_<

Edited by CelticaFLM

Is it just me....or did you just contradict yourself? :-|  :  glare:

596693[/snapback]

:withstupid: what the hell? anything below a C? are you smoking something, swifty? and you're only 17? lol. IMHO, anything above a C is too much.