Can't Get My Seti Or F@h Logos In Occ..

KraZy

Hrm.... got F@H (51/200) on my webserver and seti (23 units) on my workhorse...

My logos haven't shown up on OCC yet? What am I doing wrong here? :(

Your name hasn't shown up on either team list. Did you actually join the OCC team? Also you need at least one WU to show up on the folding team list. If you have not joined either team yet, then go to the OCC home page and click on the folding and seti links and you'll find out there how to join the teams. Once you've joined, you have to wait until some WU's show up on the list and LinuxProx see's them he'll give you the icons.

I think the Seti one requires like an average of a WU per week or something. But as soon as a WU is cranked out for the Folding he'll add you in. I started the Folding and never even mentioned I was doing it, then like a day after I finished a WU, Linux added me to the list and gave me the icon without me even saying anything. Linux knows what he's doing, he'll get you on there once you crank one out.

I havent gotten my seti icon yet and i have completed two data units, i joined the team but i dont have the icon yet. are data units the same as work units? and what minimum do you need of data units to get the icon, if any.

Linux will add the head to your profile eventually. For the Alien head you need to average 1 unit per week. Once Linux gets around to the list he'll see your name as a new one on there then he'll add the head. When I started the Folding@Home, I cranked out a work unit and he added me without me even letting him know I was doing it. So he'll get you in time, he's a busy guy but he won't forget about you. Eventhough he'd like to! :P

I hope you detected the sarcasm... that's why I put the :P

I have no idea how Linux is, he seems cool from what I've seen on the boards. I'm just pulling your chain. No hard feelings.