Laptop Cooler

Andrewr05

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, no! Brute force! I have this stapler my mother used to use for some sort of furniture making thing, and I just get a sledge hammer, clamp it where I want the staples to go, and shove 5 staples in one spot, i.e. the need for a sledge hammer. If I'm only doing 2 or less staples in a spot, I just use my fist.

Pneumatic staplers are for nubs.

No, no, no! Brute force! I have this stapler my mother used to use for some sort of furniture making thing, and I just get a sledge hammer, clamp it where I want the staples to go, and shove 5 staples in one spot, i.e. the need for a sledge hammer. If I'm only doing 2 or less staples in a spot, I just use my fist.

Pneumatic staplers are for nubs.

594388[/snapback]

Nah maybe i'll just spit on it and hope it holds... lol

If you are going to use spit, eat LOTS of carrots the night before, and have dry oatmeal for breakfast. Don't drink anything after dinner the night before or after right before you have breakfast. I've found it works well.

If anyone wants me to stop, I will hit myself in the head with another hammer...

:smack:

If you are going to use spit, eat LOTS of carrots the night before, and have dry oatmeal for breakfast. Don't drink anything after dinner the night before or after right before you have breakfast. I've found it works well.

If anyone wants me to stop, I will hit myself in the head with another hammer...

:smack:

594395[/snapback]

Dont stop I admire someone who has the balls to make a complete butt of them self for thousands of people to read, Kinda like me...

Naww, I am just extremely bored and I like to think I am funny, even though I am not.

I wonder what would happen if you DID use staples to put computer parts together... Would it even work?

594452[/snapback]

I think you'd see alot of cracked circuit boards and sparks lol :angry2: