Civic Turbo Vs Bmw 325i

DraconicPenguin

On the black ice issue... Here in Ohio we salt THE HELL outta the roads. We even have this . that has salt and other chemicals im sure kills lots of the enviroment that we spray all over our roads AFTER we dump tons of salt over the roads... this time of year are roads are more white then black. With all that i have NEVER seen blackice on that road, not to mention its well traveled during the day. At the time we did it its differnt in our little bed and breakfast town when everyone is inside at 10pm. it VERY rare to other cars.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is 90mph close to the speed limit in Ohio?  how do you know that another slower moving car won't turn on to the road ahead of you, or be around a bend?  how do you know where black ice is at on the roads (13 degrees is plenty cold)?  you take too many things for granted that put peoples lives in danger.  not just your own, or the other assclown driving down the road with you... but INNOCENT people.  like I said best case senario in a street racing accient is that only the driver is killed...  which in many cases can be good thing...  corpses can't pass thier stupid genetic material onto children.

594665[/snapback]

HIGHWAY

NO TURNS

NO SIDE STREETS

NO CARS IN FRONT OF US

got it?!

jesus tapdacing christ.. cant you understand the concept of no traffic?

I think I have a very good understanding of what people like you call no traffic. I have property that is considered "MIDDLE OF FRIGGIN' NO WHERE" Miles of open road between me and anything else... in THEORY vacant 2 lane country road. and guess what? I don't ever take that for granted. way too many time something just pops up that you don't expect... I've come up on other vehicles all the time, ice on the road (in 13 degree weather we can only hope you hit that and don't kill anyone else), DEER... oh you should see what deer do to cars... and you always see them when they step out of the darkness right infront of you and don't even try to tell me "we don't have deer" I know ohio well enough to KNOW there are deer everywhere... :glare: hell I've even had bears walk out in front of me, not once but twice in 2 different states.... a 600+ lb bear might not walk away from a collision, but you're not gonna be well either.

EHUM-Deer7.jpg

ogrish-dot-com-car-deer-accident2.jpg

ogrish-dot-com-car-deer-accident6.jpg

6494.jpg

lets add this to the list of stuff that could go wrong. all it takes is ONE mistake and someone's will get hurt or killed. and THAT is the point I think you're missing. you keep talking about how safe YOU are. I think you need to start looking at other drivers, mother nature and murphys law (anything that can go wrong WILL eventually happen). and with the "game" you're playing you keep putting other people's lives in danger for YOUR amusement.

btw I think you should also read this one... mr joy rider

holy crap i could have also hit a chicken!

clipboard011it0px.jpg

clipboard029fp6qc.jpg

clipboard036bu2vw.jpg

clipboard044ye4ci.jpg

i can post disgusting pictures too

deer are always an issue when driving here, regardless of speed. maybe everyone should stay off the highway because maybe someone will hit a deer, flip their car, jump a divider, and slam into some ones car?

btw, our idea of no traffic is when there are no cars visible on the road. and from where we were, we could see pretty far down the road. far enough that we arnt going to suddenly slam into a slow moving car.

and about the guy who got hit by the 110mph civic, that sucks...

but it would be pretty difficult for me to hit oncoming traffic on this highway. sure, i could hit a patch of ice, lose control, slide across a 40ft divider through a ditch, then come out on the other side moving 20mph faster, and hit someone....

someone who wasnt even there because the road was EMPTY.

this is what an empty highway looks like, i guess you dont have them out wherever the hell you live

de-007_nb_begin.jpg

street racing isnt safe, we did it in such a way that didnt endanger other people though :rolleyes:

Once again... Street racing ISNT safe but we did it in a way that DIDNT ENDANGER OTHER PEOPLE. Sure, someone could of come running out of a cornfield and been hit by my car, but they would of had an IQ of around 2 seeing as at WOT cars arent exactlly quiet and they could of seen us for around 1Mile... going to 90 miles per hour isnt even a 1280, so we could see 4 times farther than we were going... if a deer jumped out, well, If be screwed if it jumped out at 40 just as much as I would be at 90, dont tell me the impact would be worse, I dont care, it would still crap up the car and me a LOT... however, I was willing to risk the 0.002% chance of a deer hitting me on a highway.

To make the world a safer place, while flaming all people that have street raced, I vote we take this time to also flame motorcycliests, they can crap there selvs up GOOD... they are noisy, and dangerous because most of the riders think they are so much better than cars... also, when a deer hits them they die, pretty much 100% guarentee... they can accererate faster than pretty much anything and go pretty dang fast...

Oh, and those police officers... dang they have flown by me before, thats more dangerous than me doing 90... and they are in a BOAT of a Crown Vic....

Im done with this thread, arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics.........

Understand-Cat.jpg

What you talkin' 'bout BigRed!?

594529[/snapback]

'tis you again? :P

limecat-stealer ^_^

street racing isnt safe, we did it in such a way that didnt endanger other people though :rolleyes:

Once again... Street racing ISNT safe but we did it in a way that DIDNT ENDANGER OTHER PEOPLE.  Sure, someone could of come running out of a cornfield and been hit by my car, but they would of had an IQ of around 2 seeing as at WOT cars arent exactlly quiet and they could of seen us for around 1Mile... going to 90 miles per hour isnt even a 1280, so we could see 4 times farther than we were going... if a deer jumped out, well, If be screwed if it jumped out at 40 just as much as I would be at 90, dont tell me the impact would be worse, I dont care, it would still crap up the car and me a LOT... however, I was willing to risk the 0.002% chance of a deer hitting me on a highway. 

To make the world a safer place, while flaming all people that have street raced, I vote we take this time to also flame motorcycliests, they can crap there selvs up GOOD... they are noisy, and dangerous because most of the riders think they are so much better than cars... also, when a deer hits them they die, pretty much 100% guarentee... they can accererate faster than pretty much anything and go pretty dang fast...

Oh, and those police officers... dang they have flown by me before, thats more dangerous than me doing 90... and they are in a BOAT of a Crown Vic....

Im done with this thread, arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics.........

594699[/snapback]

woot crown vic! I have one of those, mm nice big n cozy. Im out of town and am sorry that i missed this thread :P

Anyways, if Kev did do all of those, comppletely clear highway, noone behind them, no drunk drivers going on the wrong side, then they were not endangering anyone else except themselves, and as they've said they were willing to take the risk of killing themselves. WHATEVER I cant think either, i g2g now, have fun street racing but stay off the streets.

OH yes you're right kevin. idiots on crotch rockets are a huge problem too. but atleast most of them have enough sense to not even ride when it's 13 degrees. they know motorcycles at high speeds (since they don't know how to drive at a normal speed) and ice don't mix at all.

Police officers speeds... how many hours of instruction by professionals have you had? did you have to take the state police driving test? lets see none and NO. they have at least a few hundered hours of driving with instructors. sure they make mistakes, but they're not some teenage kid out to see who can drive faster... I can tolerate a police officer doing speeds in excess of 100mph much better than I can a street racer... PLUS I'd take well maintained crown vic interceptor model at high speeds over a compact car. that vehicle has safety features I keep hearing about kids taking off thier cars... standard size tires that were chosed by engineers for functionality NOT looks (better traction and stopping power... less likely to blow out)... OH and those flashing red and blue lights... kind of a sign to "get the crap out of the way"

btw that road has more hills than my front driveway in colorado. line of site IS obstructed, there ARE signs of civiliation in that picture. heck there are SIGNS in that picture. I drive the 3/4 mile down my drive way, make a left on county road 77 and drive a strait line, where in theory the only thing I should see are trees for 45 minutes. so I think i understand an "emptry road" better than you do penguin. infact next week I'm going ot have to have one BUILT on my property in georgia. so don't think because I grew up in detroit that I don't know about country roads

but just do us all a favor, if you're going to take chances with your life, do it in a way that has NO way of killing others... like playing russian roulette with a glock.

btw that road has more hills than my front driveway in colorado.  line of site IS obstructed, there ARE signs of civiliation in that picture.  heck there are SIGNS in that picture.  I drive the 3/4 mile down my drive way, make a left on county road 77 and drive a strait line, where in theory the only thing I should see are trees for 45 minutes.  so I think i understand an "emptry road" better than you do penguin.  infact next week I'm going ot have to have one BUILT on my property in georgia. 

thats just some random highway i found in google.

so don't think because I grew up in detroit that I don't know about country roads

it was a HIGHWAY. Not a country road!

i drive on country roads a lot and i know they arnt always empty when they look empty.

this was a highway though

no one in front of us

no way for anyone to get on the road

visibility for far enough

mmk..?

this is a highway. little piddly road like you posted is not what I consider a high way.

I75-1.jpg

and it doesn't change the fact that you're putting innocent people's lives risk by ASSUMING no one else is around. and that's one of the dumbest things I can think of.

Police officers speeds...  how many hours of instruction by professionals have you had?  did you have to take the  state police driving test? lets see none and NO.  they have at least a few hundered hours of driving with instructors.  sure they make mistakes, but they're not some teenage kid out to see who can drive faster...  I can tolerate a police officer doing speeds in excess of 100mph much better than I can a street racer...  PLUS I'd take well maintained crown vic interceptor model at high speeds over a compact car.  that vehicle has safety features I keep hearing about kids taking off thier cars...  standard size tires that were chosed by engineers for functionality NOT looks (better traction and stopping power... less likely to blow out)... OH and those flashing red and blue lights...  kind of a sign to "get the crap out of the way"

594802[/snapback]

http://www.buckeyebmwcca.org/html/schools.html <-- Ive been to a few....

I also use preformace parts, not a single extermod or anything to make it look better... all preformance

and edit for your new post... we didnt assume anything, we looked, and saw nothing, not to mention going the other direction before we did the run... at normal speeds...