Civic Turbo Vs Bmw 325i

DraconicPenguin

I did the samething with my Mustang I spent alot of money on performance and nothing on the looks. Now I am running out of things to do so I will start doing the looks next I think. I finally just got over 400 horses and it took me about $10000 to do it and alot of explaining to the wife :(

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the samething with my Mustang I spent alot of money on performance and nothing on the looks. Now I am running out of things to do so I will start doing the looks next I think. I finally just got over 400 horses and it took me about $10000 to do it and alot of explaining to the wife :(

593099[/snapback]

BUT, it's a novelty. If you ever want to sell that thing, give me a jingle on the jangle. ;) I don't mind 'Me-Too' cars as long as they have some giddyup.

well I'm missing out on it this week... all the little lawnmower cars getting stuck in the snow in detroit :( not going too fast when their little street tires can't grip the ice and snow, or their little lowered bumpers can't clear the snow. not going ANYWHERE when they skid out of control and get stuck in a snow drift.

so many people forget things like that. they own those little cheese boxes do all that stuff to them and find "dang this thing isn't going to get me to work today"

well I'm missing out on it this week...  all the little lawnmower cars getting stuck in the snow in detroit :(  not going too fast when their little street tires can't grip the ice and snow, or their little lowered bumpers can't clear the snow.  not going ANYWHERE when they skid out of control and get stuck in a snow drift.

so many people forget things like that.  they own those little cheese boxes do all that stuff to them and find "dang this thing isn't going to get me to work today"

594069[/snapback]

dont take any of this personally, but its more to everyone on the forum that likes to say "omg cars suck"...

why do you give everyone without a giant american truck so much ....

Id take my car over any of yours any day, I dont care if it wont get me to work in a snow storm (not that thats an issue, I work right across the street...) but Im sure if I cant get to work in MY car about 70% of the people that MIGHT come in to make use of our business wont be coming either, and Im sure the employer would understand too...

Im glad you get sooo much fun out of saying "hehe, hes stuck in the snow, but Im getting 3 gallons to the mile to get to my destination!!!!! Ha, I win!"

some people are into this

madness.jpg

and some people are into this

517509.jpg

This thread, being about cars not trucks, is maybe not a great place to go promoting your gas guzzling collection of cars. ;) You dont see me going into your threads saying "Haha, look, my car can pull more G's than you" or "haha, you might not get to work because you might run out of gas in the time it takes you to pull out of your driveway"... I respect you and your trucks, but please dont be an butt about your "superior" trucks....

I don't see any Broncos in that picture! ...and is that a wrangler I see?? <_< Make that two!

You dont see me going into your threads saying "Haha, look, my car can pull more G's than you" or "haha, you might not get to work because you might run out of gas in the time it takes you to pull out of your driveway"

LOL! Even though I am with bigred 100% (I love guzzling gas and suffocating mother nature with my toxic SUV fumes), I couldn't help but laugh at the second example.

kevin, obviously the point of my last post was missed.

the little ricers (or what ever you want to call them) are an issue in places with snow. sure a stock front wheel drive car can take a few inches of snow or some ice on the road without an issue (this is one place where RWD sucks big time). but when they take things away like tires designed to grip snow and ice, or lower the front bumper so far it becomes a serious driving hazard for everyone on the road. and to make matters WORSE (sorry this a generalization so no one take offense to this if you don't do it), the people that do that kind of things with cars tend to drive them a wee bit too fast in conditions that aren't good for the car or anything around it. of coruse the same hold true of 4x4 drivers in snow and ice. I NEVER see the family minivan turned around backwards with 100 feet of tire marks behind it on the freeway, it's always a little suped up car or a 4x4 suv.

now does it make a little more sense kevin?

well I'm missing out on it this week...  all the little lawnmower cars getting stuck in the snow in detroit :(  not going too fast when their little street tires can't grip the ice and snow, or their little lowered bumpers can't clear the snow.  not going ANYWHERE when they skid out of control and get stuck in a snow drift.

so many people forget things like that.  they own those little cheese boxes do all that stuff to them and find "dang this thing isn't going to get me to work today"

594069[/snapback]

lol cheese box? my mom calls them toasters for some odd reason, LOL..... yeah we had 5in here in sw ohio and u dont see many small cars on the road, i saw a mustang on the side of the road earlier today stuck in the snow (there for 3 days now) and an ohio state patrol was writing it a ticket LOL.......

Edited by sYstEmATiC

kevin, obviously the point of my last post was missed.

the little ricers (or what ever you want to call them) are an issue in places with snow.  sure a stock front wheel drive car can take a few inches of snow or some ice on the road without an issue (this is one place where RWD sucks big time).  but when they take things away like tires designed to grip snow and ice, or lower the front bumper so far it becomes a serious driving hazard for everyone on the road.  and to make matters WORSE (sorry this a generalization so no one take offense to this if you don't do it), the people that do that kind of things with cars tend to drive them a wee bit too fast in conditions that aren't good for the car or anything around it.  of coruse the same hold true of 4x4 drivers in snow and ice.  I NEVER see the family minivan turned around backwards with 100 feet of tire marks behind it on the freeway, it's always a little suped up car or a 4x4 suv.

now does it make a little more sense kevin?

594084[/snapback]

ok, I can see where you are going with the people running things like street tires on snow etc... I thought you were just blasting everyone with a car that might be slammed or has enough power to go fast

makes much more sense now, thanks for clairifing :)

ok, I can see where you are going with the people running things like street tires on snow etc... I thought you were just blasting everyone with a car that might be slammed or has enough power to go fast

makes much more sense now, thanks for clairifing :)

594098[/snapback]

kevin u rule just cause u like bmss, bmw is my fav brand of car

and while I do like trucks aswell bigred, I would prefer a bmw over a truck ,

but I think bigred is just pointing out that his truck can handle the weather and our little ricers cant (even tho bmw is def not a ricer)

i dont think he's poking fun, but every car/truck has it's day to shine, now is his

On the track, thats our time to shine, or in mountainous curves.

u know :-D

Street racing is bad, Mm'kay? I had 1 friend nearly die caught in the crossfire of street racers, and another friend of mine still has a bad back from a run-in with street racers 2 years ago.

Take it to the track. Or I will hunt you down and beat you with your pissy little POS car so severely that you'll cry for your mama.