Xfx 6800 Gtx 256mb Pci-e

NinjaDude

Hey guys as u can see im looking at a XFX 6800 GTX 256MB PCI-E you think this is good???

591561[/snapback]

I had the AGP version and it was great. It never gave me problems and ive even sold it to my friend and he's more than happy with it. It plays all the latest games quite well!

If you can get the eVGA version then people on this forum will recommend it! Im in london so xfx is the best i can get and i think their perfect!

If you can affort it get the xfx 7800gt because they give you call of duty 2 free on selected web sites!

With xfx ive never had a problem and all my friends use them as well. So really it comes down to checking which has the better stats out of the two and which one is better for your money. Keeping in mind that both of them come overclocked as well!

Wow for a second there I thought that nvidia had pulled another one on me there! whewww I was scared for a second! I vote for the Evga 6800gt, I love my Evga (not a 6800 though :( ) and they mostly seem to rank higher and preform better than the rest, not always and not by much but mostly. However from what I read and see xfx and Evga tend to swap on and off so its a tuffy. Xfx is a great brand but I hold by Evga (guess this makes me a fanboy of them doesnt it :lol: ) This however is my opinion only, and many are needed to gain certainty!