Spy Or Monitoring Software

oldfett

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to thank you guys for all your help. The day after I put the software on he got busted, and lets just say he wont be using the internet for a VERY long time, lol. I warned him but he didnt listen. I ended up using a combination or three things, Netbus, regediting, and a program I found called Canary. Thank you again for all your help and making my life a little easier!

I wanted to thank you guys for all your help. The day after I put the software on he got busted, and lets just say he wont be using the internet for a VERY long time, lol. I warned him but he didnt listen. I ended up using a combination or three things, Netbus, regediting, and a program I found called Canary. Thank you again for all your help and making my life a little easier!

595532[/snapback]

if you ever need any programs like this in the future..... Spector pro is by far the best... but its 100 bucks :(

btw, where did he go? lol

Lots and lots of very strange P*rn, lol. There was quite a few chat rooms to, but so much strange P*rn.

595554[/snapback]

LOL< very very funny. I was expecting pron, but when you define it as "strange" it makes it all the more embarrassing for him and all the more funny for us, hehe