Spy Or Monitoring Software

oldfett

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was hopeing to pick a program up for free. Mainly because I will only need this for a month or less, and then after that I wont need it. I have tried a few promising free ones, but they only run for an hour or so, not good. I like the idea of the netbus one though, sounds like I could have some fun with it after this is all said and done. Does anyone know where I could get my hands on netbus or another free program, or demo, or something?

Thanks for all the help again!

Well I was hopeing to pick a program up for free. Mainly because I will only need this for a month or less, and then after that I wont need it. I have tried a few promising free ones, but they only run for an hour or so, not good. I like the idea of the netbus one though, sounds like I could have some fun with it after this is all said and done. Does anyone know where I could get my hands on netbus or another free program, or demo, or something?

Thanks for all the help again!

592922[/snapback]

Netbus, smart man. Just google it.

I have been googling it! All it turns up for me is netbus removal apps. I have even tried other combinations and still nada. I have tried to download a few that seem like there actually it, but in reality they are something else (thank god I was not on my computer). Ill go search around some more!

gracious again!

Edit:

I found it! I googled it again but capitalized the first letter and at the bottom of the page was the website I was looking for. Its german but that was easily fixed. Thanks for the help and I appologize for my mistake. I eather never typed in netbus alone or else google now takes capital letters to. Ahh well my mistake and thank you all very much, and now....to get to work!

Thanks again

Check this, the index.dat files are a fast way to see what URL's little Bro has been visiting... these files are unaffected by his deleting his IE history.

593001[/snapback]

I dont think the article works, but yea, index.dat records the pages, and there are even a few programs that do that stuff for you.

EDIT: nvm u fixed it :P

Netbus is good, but i prefer C.I.A., it has a good interface :P

Edited by cold_snipe

do you have a second computer in the house? If so, just install VNC or enable remote desktop connection on both (obviousilly server for his machiene and client for the other machiene for VNC, remote desktop should go without saying, if you dont know how to use it, google). Then when he gets on the computer run into the other room, start up your remote viewer, be sure to not move the mouse or type any keys, and you can see EXACTLLY everything he sees untill you disconnect... you wont have logs, but Ive found with parrents, "maybe seeing" something is enough to get you busted...

Good luck.