Is The Game F.e.a.r Really Scary

LucifersMagician

It suprises me dosent really scare me.

590767[/snapback]

Thats the difference I guess, being scred of the game, or that "jump" reaction you get when shneight just comes out of nowhere, I waited like 15 minutes before making my mind up to go through that door though.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your comments and o about that whole incident with psychotic_god...yes its very true he did it a couple times in my room...lol!!!! ncie stuff but yea i am already getting Doom3 but peopel at school talk about FEAR and i was just wondering if u get that rush from it and stuff.. thats what i like but yea all your guys opinions caused me to most likjly buy the game...

Thanks,

It was voted the 2nd most violent game of all time :)

If you shoot a guy in the head...the head falls off.

If a grenade goes off under their feet, their legs blow off.

Environment is almost 100% destructable.

Overall, very good game. I agree that it has more of a "Holy hell!" surprise factor than an actual "fright' factor.

It was voted the 2nd most violent game of all time :)

If you shoot a guy in the head...the head falls off.

If a grenade goes off under their feet, their legs blow off.

Environment is almost 100% destructable.

Overall, very good game.  I agree that it has more of a "Holy hell!" surprise factor than an actual "fright' factor.

590902[/snapback]

yeah, but keep in mind you need like quad-7800gtx's and dual dual-core's to run it at max everything with playable fps ;)

it's not scary... but even if you're someone who doesn't jump even if someone sneaks up behind you out of nowhere in real life and then jabs you in the ribs and screams in your ear at the same time... even if you're like that (i am) then you'll still get caught out in f.e.a.r.

it's a bastard of a game, everything will be normal and you will have forgotten about last time completely, and then BUH! AARRGH! :lol: