Sign in to follow this  
LucifersMagician

How Do I Overclock My Agp Slot Using Warpspeeder?

Hey guys i kannot figure out how to overlcock my GFX card and other systems using my "Warpspeeder" form biostar...only thing i overclocked was the CPU i would like to overclcok my GFX as well..

Thanks,

DL coolbits and OC from nvidia's driver utility if you have an nVidia card. Else ATI tool. Rivatuner can be used for either..

Edited by martymcfly

ok DON'T overclock the agp SLOT!!!! that's just bad and can/will cause your motherboard to die and/or your video card...or basically anything attatched to the motherboard.

what you want is to overclock your video card.

i suggest you read the overclocking FAQ, which is on the FRONT PAGE of this site...

anyways which video card do you have? this can help us a little bit further, and we can let you know how far you can possibly take your card and not be too hard on it.

well i have a biostar K7 motherboard and i got the Warpspeeder overclocking utility it camne with and the Graphics card i have is a "Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb AGP"...I wanna overclock this baby...please help lol