Glass?!?!?

NinjaDude

Nope...

In order to do math on temperature you must use the kelvin system. All the conversions were done by hand as well as checked by online resources. If you have a chemistry or maybe physics book lying around you'll see that the conversions were also done correctly. Of course...the type of doubling I'm am refering to is not just a simple x2...but one in which when you double the temperature, the volume of the gas doubles when under a constant pressure...or when you double the temperature, the pressure doubles when held at a constant volume. That is the Ideal Gas Law, look it up if you would like. Since I am assuming the weatherman is talking about a definate volume of air or a definate pressure, the new temperature is 458*F.

I just finished my chem class and we had over 100 problems involving temperature, pressure, and volumes...

EDIT: sorry, just redid my calculations and got 459.688*F...lol...I was rounding my answers and then using them in calculations. I shouldn't have. If you want to consider significant figures, assuming 3 significant figures, the temp would be 460*F. I also forgot that you add 273.16 not just 273...hehe

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say its completely full, the glass was probably design to hold only half of its capacity. Anyways, t3h gl4ss is t3h 1337

589870[/snapback]

neither...  it doesn't really exist...it is just a state of mind

Buddha Rocks Baby!

589928[/snapback]

i love you guuuuys.

The ambulance driver laughs and says what's another one, I deal with injured people all the time, why would I sympathize after all these years?

And I think an express lane, at least what I understand is either an HOV lane, seperate but parallel to the highwizzle, or the left hand lane marked off with the moninous solid white line in which if crossed, the vehicle will implode.