Sign in to follow this  
Blue_cow

Myspace Suicide

Celt, sometimes suicide is the best path. It's the remark you just made that shows true ignorance. But this kid had tons of options, and is a disgrace to depressed people worldwide.

-call the cops,

address : compusa in ny,

tell them to go by the amd laptops, near the amd poster were theres an lcd with an amd screensaver

what the hell is this world turning in to?  The spread of the internet has caused a drop in interaction with LIFE for these younger kids.  Absolutely ridiculous.  Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.  I'm sorry for his relatives and friends, but what he did was very selfish and stupid.

589755[/snapback]

i agree what he did was stupid

as heck

and i for one have no simpathy for someone who takes their own life

i will get down from my soap box now

thank you

Suicide is NEVER the best path...and i'm entitled to my opinion....seems that most people feel the same way. I do not show sympathy to those that commit or attempt suicide. There's always a better solution. How is just ending a life that hasnt even began to live a good option? Anyway, I digress....no my statement did NOT show ignorance...it's my opinion...and its the same as many others that have posted......why single mine out? At least I didnt remote to name calling etc. etc. I posted in a very respectful manner. I have had many people close to me attempt suicide...as well as go through with it. The aftermath that the friends and family go through is just wrong...it's a very selfish act.....again..I digress lol.

So if you're slowly dying of cancer, AIDS, and you're in intense pain, and there is NO chance of your recovery or reduction of pain, and you will be that way for years before you just drop from a horrible and painful death, suicide still isn't the best option? And, let's say that you don't have any living friends or relatives.

There are people like that. And yours was the first I saw. Why is it that when someone states that in their opinion, religion is the result of ignorance, they're flamed and called ignorant, but when someone states that in their opinion, suicide is selfish, it's just to be treated as an opinion? Could that be explained?

Unless you have been down the road of depression to the point of trying to kill yourself, you do not know the truth about how suicidal people feel, nor do you have any right to truly comment on it. That goes for everyone.

You have no idea how much it can piss me off at times to read or hear crap by people about depression or suicide, when they have never truly been through it. I've had tons of people who have never cut themselves before say that I should just stop cutting, and make assumptions as to why I do it. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN ANOTHER'S BRAIN, AND IF YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED WHAT ANOTHER ONE IS GOING THROUGH, YOU HAVE VERY LITTLE GROUND ON WHICH TO COMMENT!

This goes for Nagash, Clay, Celtica, everyone who makes these god danged assumptions about suicide, cutting, etc. IT IS NOT FOR ATTENTION! UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN DOWN THAT ROAD, YOUR OPINION HAS NO SOLID GROUND ON WHICH TO STAND! FRIENDS DO NOT COUNT! YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND THE PAIN THAT MOST PEOPLE WHO KILL THEMSELVES LEGITIMATELY ARE GOING THROUGH! I recommend shutting up.

Cookies after the lecture.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

well badger i would jump naked in the streets and do cartwheels then do a oneman strike to ban intel

So if you're slowly dying of cancer, AIDS, and you're in intense pain, and there is NO chance of your recovery or reduction of pain, and you will be that way for years before you just drop from a horrible and painful death, suicide still isn't the best option? And, let's say that you don't have any living friends or relatives.

There are people like that. And yours was the first I saw. Why is it that when someone states that in their opinion, religion is the result of ignorance, they're flamed and called ignorant, but when someone states that in their opinion, suicide is selfish, it's just to be treated as an opinion? Could that be explained?

Unless you have been down the road of depression to the point of trying to kill yourself, you do not know the truth about how suicidal people feel, nor do you have any right to truly comment on it. That goes for everyone.

You have no idea how much it can piss me off at times to read or hear crap by people about depression or suicide, when they have never truly been through it. I've had tons of people who have never cut themselves before say that I should just stop cutting, and make assumptions as to why I do it. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN ANOTHER'S BRAIN, AND IF YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED WHAT ANOTHER ONE IS GOING THROUGH, YOU HAVE VERY LITTLE GROUND ON WHICH TO COMMENT!

This goes for Nagash, Clay, Celtica, everyone who makes these god danged assumptions about suicide, cutting, etc. IT IS NOT FOR ATTENTION! UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN DOWN THAT ROAD, YOUR OPINION HAS NO SOLID GROUND ON WHICH TO STAND! FRIENDS DO NOT COUNT! YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND THE PAIN THAT MOST PEOPLE WHO KILL THEMSELVES LEGITIMATELY ARE GOING THROUGH! I recommend shutting up.

Cookies after the lecture.

590301[/snapback]

Brilliantly spoken. You can have my cookie.