Myspace Suicide

Blue_cow

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned "population control" or "survival of the fittest"

Sure, it's a tragedy. But I agree with Verran. Kids these days are way too quick to get depressed over stupid little issues, like members of the opposite .. People need to seriously suck it up, grow a pair, learn from the experience, and move on instead of just sulking around and posting entries in a blog nobody they know really cares much to read cuz it's so freaking depressing that it makes them sick. People have enough problems of their own, nobody wants to deal with somebody else's petty ones

/rant

589797[/snapback]

Thats just it, it is kids who are doing it you want to know why. They are freaking kids! They dont have the experience that people who have survived though tough times now have. Thats the sad part that no one was around to help him get back on his feet. It is natural for teenagers to feel depresses or hopless at times, and the thing they need most at times like that is someone to help them out, someone to talk to and to let them know that they are not alone.

Think of the kids parents and how they must feel. They are probably wondering where they went wrong, or what happend to their baby. And what appears to be a stupid little issue to you could mean the whole world to this kid.

I'd have to agree with most people here. What could possibly happen in highschool that'd even have you THINKING of suicided?! Oh no, she doesn't want to go to the prom with me! My life is ruined! BANG!

geez.

As was said, suicide is just a wussy way out of a bad situation. It's not solving problems, it's avoiding them.

why are you questioning his friends though? by the way the post was left, it didn't seem he gave them much time to run over there and stop it.

I'm not saying I agree with his decision, I just hate it when people mock others when they dont even know the full story. I may be right about some things I may be wrong, but I am not going to go around calling him stupid or a wussy because he made a wrong choice. I hate suicide I cant stand it when people even consider it, you are right it is avoiding the problem but some people have problems, and need help dealing with them.

I'd have to agree with most people here.  What could possibly happen in highschool that'd even have you THINKING of suicided?!  Oh no, she doesn't want to go to the prom with me!  My life is ruined!  BANG!

geez.

As was said, suicide is just a wussy way out of a bad situation.  It's not solving problems, it's avoiding them.

why are you questioning his friends though?  by the way the post was left, it didn't seem he gave them much time to run over there and stop it.

589830[/snapback]

Just got to remmember back to those days. Kids can be cruel and are getting worse. Being made fun of has taken a new twist nowadays. All this getting in touch with your feelings crap has turned most kids so soft that they cannot handle any failure. The humiliation is more than they can handle and off themselves sometimes taking others with them. Suck it up.

You guys arent taking into account other things in his life. Maybe it was a girl that made him do it but i am POSITIVE that it would be a combination of other things. If you're a teenager and you're depressed (im 15 and i have been depressed) you just feel like you want everybody to crap off. I agree that suicide is NOT how he should've handled his problems but being a kid is tough . nowadays and people are cruel. The truth is, there is a good chance that there was more than just some girl going on in his life. I think its cruel and ignorant to assume that the kid just killed himself over a girl.

You guys arent taking into account other things in his life. Maybe it was a girl that made him do it but i am POSITIVE that it would be a combination of other things. If you're a teenager and you're depressed (im 15 and i have been depressed) you just feel like you want everybody to crap off. I agree that suicide is NOT how he should've handled his problems but being a kid is tough . nowadays and people are cruel. The truth is, there is a good chance that there was more than just some girl going on in his life. I think its cruel and ignorant to assume that the kid just killed himself over a girl.

589953[/snapback]

Fact is there's only one person who will ever know what was going on this kid's head, and now that person is dead.

All we have is speculation, but I'd be willing to bet that if you read his blog you'd see a bunch of over-dramatic whining about how his life is so hard and it's harder than anyone's ever had it and no one could possibly understand. But chances are this kid's life wasn't any harder than any normal teenager's life was. He just got all wrapped up in his drama and convinced himself that the whole world was against him.

Life is hard. It's hard as a teenager, and it only gets harder as and adult. And you've got two choices... You can suck it up, quit whining, come out of your little pitty-party and actually enjoy a good portion of your life.... or you can off yourself. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter. If you want to be a man (or woman) and take the bad with the good, then you can come out and have a happy life like the rest of us. And if you want to mope around and think the whole world's against you, then maybe you're better off underground.

It's not a nice thing to say, but it's a fact. The more time you spend focusing on the bad in your world, the worse your world gets. The choice is yours.