Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_Badger

3000+ Venice, Neo2-f, And Unlocked 1800+

Update 12-5-05: Neo2-F and Venice are up for grabs untill after Christmas. If not purchased by anyone else, they will be sold to Fried_Fry for $150 USD + Shipping. You have 22 days as of this edit to buy them

Ok, the last guy dropped out on me it seems, so I'm putting my stuff back up for sale (AGAIN!).

MSI K8N Neo2-F: $60

AMD Venice 3000+ (LBBLE): $100

AMD Thoroughbred 1800+. It has the magical stepping, aka it's unlocked: $40 + Shipping OBO

ALL PRICES USD. I prefer PayPal. Pics upon request. Drive safe this holiday season. Bob the Bean says "Hi." And yes, I do ship to Canada.

EDIT: A pic of the Venice:

venice.jpg

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

Guest Fried_fry

Hey KB if you still have it after christmas im intested in the MSI K8N Neo2-F and the AMD Venice 3000+. After christmas i can give u 190$ CAD for them.

the magic stepping he talks of is the few t-breds taht would take a 200mhz fsb without hesitation.

How much overclocking can that venice take stable? It would be going into a DFI SLI-DR. How high on air did you take it?

Just out of curiosity, how far can that "magic" 1800 go? I've heard about unlocked T-breds, but never got to use one.

Thanks.

On a good OCing board (like the now-impossible-to-find socket A Infinity), it can hit up to 2.6 Ghz.

I havn't OC'd the Venice very far due to MSI's crappy voltage options, and the board and proc may be sold within a few days to another person.

I have a reserve on it right now for a friend of an OCC member. I'll let you know if he doesn't come through.

Btw people: These prices are WITHOUT shipping! I do not sell at "shipped" prices.

Guest Fried_fry

Whats the current price at this moment?

Edited by Fried_fry

Sign in to follow this