The 5000 Club!

ClayMeow

Not me... pretty sad, because I'be been here longer than a lot of high-post-count members.

Although, on the POE mod forums, I am dang close to 1000 posts and the forums haven't even been up for three months. They died and came back on October 16th so we all had to re-register, and now I'm close to 1K oO

Well as of now, my profile says I only average 6 posts a day. That's not very much. When I first started, it was at like 20 a day. lol. Then it tailed off significantly, but now that I have access at work, I can usually throw in 10-30 for a day (depending on how busy I am and/or if i'm slacking off).

this is the forum where i have the most posts. my posts per day is 1.

589402[/snapback]

lol, muddy. nice ;)

EDIT: OMG! Posts in here count! I thought all of the Member's Lounge posts didn't count! Is it strictly the Alley that doesn't count, and that's it?! This is my most active forum too:

Most active in OCC Member's Lounge

( 888 posts / 13% of this member's active posts )

Edited by ClayMeow

I remember being most active in the cooling forum, but sadly, now it's the Alley. Of course, this could just be due to the fact that OCC has exponentially far more Alley posts than technical posts

How did that saying go again? Something about how every question has been asked?

I remember being most active in the cooling forum, but sadly, now it's the Alley. Of course, this could just be due to the fact that OCC has exponentially far more Alley posts than technical posts

How did that saying go again? Something about how every question has been asked?

589844[/snapback]

well if you post in those forums, you will be asked to google or search forums for the answer

i think you goofed Clatmeow this is not in the Alley  :glare:

well it wasn't atleast  :rolleyes:

589853[/snapback]

lol. no, i knew this wasn't the alley, but the alley description didn't fit what this topic was. I wasn't looking for a fight :P. I honestly didn't think any of the posts in any section of the Member's Lounge counted since they have nothing to do with computers.

I just called it "the alley" in my original post because I call the whole member's lounge the alley. it's quicker ;)