Jeez, What A B-day Present Can Do For Ya! Lol

CoolMaster

I know this is prolly like, HEY dont give a crap to some people but for me, it's like.............awesome

my g/f's b-day was today as some of u know, BTW she loved the presents.

but she finally admitted to me why she has had some "strange behavior"

as I like to describe(namely being very distant after she has alot of fun with me)

she mainly told me since her b/f cheated on her, and well......he was a deuchebag and Im not.....she's afraid of having fun with me (tell me if this makes sense btw)

because she's getting more and more attached and she doesnt want to set herself up (women must really be afraid of getting hurt)

cause today i could only see her for like an hour to give her her presents, and grab a cup of coffee, when i had to leave she looked really sad, and she finally told me why, that she really wanted me to stay. and the night she figured out her b/f had cheated on her all these months (back like 6 months ago) she kinda let everything out to me. for me and her it was a good night ;) (NO not like that sicko's lol)

but Sorry Im really happy......I mean Finally the girl Ive like stuck my butt out for for 5 years, me and her used to be like best friends.....Until One day we were watching troy...and sitting on the couch. and well sitting there led to one thing which led to laying together and we finally kissed. Quite amazing story I must say (should be a movie ahahha)

but after all this time, I thought she'd never think of me as much more than a friend......but when infact she looks at me as alot more than I would've ever thought, she just never showed it

plus i dont have to work at Meijer

and i work friday......but I do my CD tests, which are boring, but hey.....it's better than being a cashier.

and were gonna watch the ATHF season 1 I got her, and she wants me to watch KB1 with her sat...So i got a kick@$$ weekend planned, Plus she invited me to her x-mas party at her brothers (someting she could never do with her old b/f) which to me is def good cause she obviously has plans on us being together longer than just 5 days LOL.

So........I dont know, im just in a good mood, I dont know why im saying allt his, not bragging, but.....I just finally got something I really wanted. :)

haha... damaged goods... too much excess luggage... she got issues

man, wtf is up with girls and there issues with the past... :rolleyes:

588280[/snapback]

:withstupid: yeah, seriously. her feelings and reluctancy is nothing special. Most girls I've known tend to have some sort of reservations due to past relationship failures, some of 'em more than others. It's nice to see she's opening up to you; congrats. But I'd be wary. If there continues to be trust issues, you're best ending it sooner than later.

:withstupid: yeah, seriously.  her feelings and reluctancy is nothing special.  Most girls I've known tend to have some sort of reservations due to past relationship failures, some of 'em more than others.  It's nice to see she's opening up to you; congrats.  But I'd be wary.  If there continues to be trust issues, you're best ending it sooner than later.

588285[/snapback]

There has always been a little trust issues with us, not really NOT trusting each other, but just believing what we said about each other, but we are coming to grasps that neither of us are lying. So it's alllllllllll goood

and yeah all girls do seem to be somehow hurt from some guy in the past.

it can really mess them up to :ph34r:

thankfully she's a strong independent type so thats good

Awesome, I'm very proud of you. I told you the meaning behind the gift means so much more than the gift itself. And now you're going to reap the benefits of all your "hard work" :D

Awesome, I'm very proud of you. I told you the meaning behind the gift means so much more than the gift itself. And now you're going to reap the benefits of all your "hard work"  :D

588333[/snapback]

Thx dude, yeah meaningful stuff def alot better