Logitech Z-5500

czGLoRy

If you just bought them return it right back.They're not supposed to sell the old version, the seller was probably too lazy to send them to logitech and you got them. :angry2: the newer 5500 have wires long enough (not that big guage wise but long enough for surround positionning)

Edit:I'd call them and give them a load of s... The price you paid for those speakers,you're in title to get the newer ones if he does not comply e-mail logitech, i bet they'll replace them on the spot

RE Edit; Btw i also have those and it makes me sad to hear you dont enjoy them cause they're really something :( i blast my ears every night with them and "i like good sound", when i go to bed at night my ears are ringing lol .Just yesterday someone i dont know e-mailed me to know how they were and i wrote him a page of good things, how nice the sound was the soft rubber latex thump of the bass speaker lol it's almost as sexy as it "sounds" at least mine are :P

All of this of course if you didn't know if they were 1st gen if it was advertised you're boned but i bet you'd still have a chance with logitech ;)

Edited by kobalt

Sorry topic1_2.gif I'm currently listening to Daft Punk technologic at about half the volume bar (Not much considering that there's 11 boosts after the full volume bar) and things are falling off the desks lolll i just love mine :lol: they sound awsome turon.gifsm88.gif

Edited by kobalt

Sorry topic1_2.gif I'm currently listening to Daft Punk technologic at about half the volume bar (Not much considering that there's 11 boosts after the full volume bar) and things are falling off the desks lolll i just love mine :lol: they sound awsome turon.gifsm88.gif

595894[/snapback]

don't you have the z-640s? imagine the them except with a 200 watt 10" longthrow bass lol... Seriously tho, the z-5500 bass turned all the way up actually did some damage to my house... i'm not kidding either...

i had the first edition z5500's for about a week and took them back and got the z5300's (because they were damaging stuff in other rooms, and cause of price)

the z5500's are the best pc speakers i have heard, (note i said heard, not "they are the best) and i must say it is worth it to spend the extra 25 bucks or so and get the adaptors and cables for them....i did the day i baught them.

Guest Raven65

Ok i'm gettin the 5500's now. I have the 640's too. My son has the 5500's and is ribbing me every day about it.

with all these 640s being casted aside for a new 5500, could some1 magically be shipped to my front door for free :blush:

596256[/snapback]

so what type of adapters would I need to just plug them in wihtout cutting wires or w/e