2003 Honda Civic Ex

NinjaDude

Yeah, that's what seperates you from this guy I was talking to, you drive yours for the fun of it, he drives his to and from work, and his vehicle doesn't even know what dirt is =/

591298[/snapback]

i know about the driving to work thing. used to do it, and as of right now I do drive the bronco at work... down at the park it's the only vehcile I KNOW can get thru some of the trails (hell they were designed around it in some places). of course when not tresting the nasty trails I just drive a ram 2500 (which does have the nice viable displacement hemi).

but no mud? @#$Q^#WA%^#$&@$%$$%@$&^#$*@^$%*U^#%*@&^ poor truck

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know about the driving to work thing.  used to do it, and as of right now I do drive the bronco at work...  down at the park it's the only vehcile I KNOW can get thru some of the trails (hell they were designed around it in some places).  of course when not tresting the nasty trails I just drive a ram 2500 (which does have the nice viable displacement hemi). 

but no mud?  @#$Q^#WA%^#$&@$%$$%@$&^#$*@^$%*U^#%*@&^  poor truck

591650[/snapback]

Multiple Displacement System is the shiznit. 5.7l Hemi V8 getting me 22.1MPG? Holy balls I say!

for a reliable budget family car with no frills, sure. I would probably drive one as my daily driver if I fit in them.

591804[/snapback]

oh yeah. gotta love that. I'm curious to put the 06 power wagons with 6.1L hemi's up against the 05's with the 5.7L and see the difference. they should be here by this weekend :)