2003 Honda Civic Ex

NinjaDude

humm lets seee. i got my Silver 2003 Honda Civic with 2 Infinifty 12'' inch subs (Revised vers) 1200 W MAX 300 RMS, 2 Bazooka 700W MAX 300RMS AMPS, All monster cable, Alpine Headunit, Green Neon Washer Noozel, 2 12'' BLue Neon inside car (Driver seat/Passanger Seat) 1 20'' Blue Neon in the trunk... Pics commin soon.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

300 rms.... YUCK!!

Neons.... wtf kind of mexican car is that??

If you want a sweet civic its gota be clean. Non of that extra jazz just for looks. You should get a new intake, supercharge it mby? Get a better system mby??? And sell thosu f'n mexican lights....

just so you know... any other rating apart from RMS watts for speaker power is just fabricated by the manufacture... that's why you get 3 inch plastic computer speakers that are "550W!! (pmpo)" :lol: then like 2.5W rms

max power, music power output, peak music power output... it's all a load of crap...

just so you know... any other rating apart from RMS watts for speaker power is just fabricated by the manufacture... that's why you get 3 inch plastic computer speakers that are "550W!! (pmpo)" :lol: then like 2.5W rms

max power, music power output, peak music power output... it's all a load of crap...

588002[/snapback]

im with you man!!! lol and yeah i dont like my bazooka amps waiting to get some JL 1000/1