George W. Bush

RVE

Oh and Celtica, if your're not willing to restate your standings against Bush, then I guess you don't feel too strongly about them.

And SoyoJoe said Bush never served in the military. Bush was a Pilot in the National Guard. He flew F-4 Phantoms and stuff. So he did put time in the military. Why do you think he's supportive of them so much, because he was there. He's increased Military pay, and gives much respect to them.

LOL..actually I feel very strongly about what I said..and trust me I rarely pass up a chance to put my 2 cents in...but we went on and on and on in the other thread....it was a looong drawn out argument...u can ask Ronin about that ;) ....it was kinda like another "Do you believe in God thread?"....jus didn't want to go there again....if ya want to know what some other people think about him check out the "Do you think george dubyah is an idiot" poll (I think that's wot it was called)

Good points though RVE

Thanks Syk ;)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just didn't feel like scurrying through the posts, if I can make somebody do the hard work and put in front of my face rather than looking for it myself then why not. Trying to make sure I don't burn my Tombstone pizza.

It's not that I think he is doing a bad job...or that I think he's stupid or dealing with the war badly...I just don't like him...never have never will. I don't like him as a person if I met him on the street I wouldn't trust him and I wouldn't want to hang around with him. Thats just my opinon though. Oh and Volcompimp I love you....however people are allowed not to like someone without being harassed by you because you don't agree with them. <_

hehe... I love you 2...

I have no problem w/ what you just said, I just think people

are stupid when they try and involve political issues into why they

dislike him about stuff they know nothing about, and try and back it up

w/ false statements, and stupid opinions... Im not tryin 2 force anyone 2

like him, I dont even 'like' him myself, I just don't hate him...

ya ppl always talk about how he makes bad decisions... name some...

I would do all I can to speed up the process to goto war but Im sure

that's out of his control right now... wouldn't that be cool if we were fighting

north koreans and iraq at the same time and beat them both really bad???

He's an idiot..He couldn't even spell potato. :blink:

^ That maybe a bit blaunt

He doesn't know how to run a country.. :angry:

Also, he is just copying off of his fathers presidency.. :angry::angry: .

Just my opinion

Dan

Wow...

I'm speachless....

Seriously, I can't tell you how many people say the exact same thing

as you.... It's too bad none of them had half a brain...

Do you have any real evidense that he's an idiot.... you don't? too bad for you....

Nope, Texas accents don't count as an intelligence reading...

Do you have any real evidense that he doesn't know how to run a country? no??? man that's strike 2....

Sorry to tell ya, but he's been running the United States of America for some time now... ya it's true...

Ya know if he hadn't won the presidency we'd be screwed right now with Al Gore...

Any evidense that he's copying off his fathers presidency (whatever that's supposed to mean in the first place...) ???

no? strike 3 you're out....

Just because they both lived in a big, white house located in Washington, DC doesn't mean he's copying his father...

In fact, all but one leader of this country has lived in Washington DC.... The man being King George III who lived in

Great Britain... Astonoshing isn't it???

"oooooooh durfy durf but he's trying to attack Iraq like his dad, he must be stopped maaaaaaan!"....

Ya that's funny because Clinton sent troops to Iraq too, they must be related right?

And it's funny how this issue is being taken up by the United Nations, and if the United Nations decides

to help us out, it won't be us attacking Iraq, it will be many countries..... And it's not like the regime in place in

Iraq is all that great... We've been trying to get them to disarm for 12 years....

They don't even represent all of the people in Iraq...

He's an idiot..He couldn't even spell potato.

ahh I think your talking about Dan Quale... your a little behind the times there

All I can say about Bush is at least he isn't giving away secrets like Clinton and Gore-dhead

Personally I haven't seen any politician run the country the way it should be run.

Just like w/ the stuff in Iraq, the only reason people dislike him is because they are

stupid... I think part of it is they want to use him as a poster child for their own stupidity

to make themselves feel better... but the main reason is cause they are morons and

watch too much tv....

"It's the oil! It's the oil! I'm .!!!"... Have you noticed that I havnt gotten anyone yet

who's contradicted me formally??? everytime I make a post, either ppl arent seeing it

or they are crapping their pants because they realize they are wrong....

ahahahahahaha......very true!