Homemade Xbox360 **box**sells For $611 On Ebay.

Mr_Yuck

you're all crazy! we live in a free market society man! if i want to sell a jar of air and claim it came from the Twin Towers before they went under......then I can, if someone is willing to pay for it, i can sell it!

it wasn't like the buyer had to read carefully to know he was not getting a 360, that he was only getting a box:

This is the PREMIUM BUNDLE BOX only. It would include bonus accessories, if it were the actual PREMIUM XBOX 360! DOES NOT Come with 20GB Hard Drive, Console, HD Cables, Wireless Controller, Headset! In other words for those of you who do not understand, YES YOU ARE GETTING AN EMPTY BOX SO DO NOT ASK! Great for gags! DO NOT bid if you don't intend to buy! No excuses, I will not retract bids for you! You will be reported to eBay if you backout after winning the auction. I Cannot be more clear! This is not even a factory made xbox 360 box. I made it myself, just a few minutes ago. It does not contain an Xbox 360 console, just the Xbox 360 home-made box. this box is great hand made by me says XBOX right on it It doesn't look anything like the picture I included in the auction. It looks much better, in my opinion.

Will be shipped next business day (AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!)

You will receive your shipment 7-10 days after the official XBOX 360 release date of November 22. All winning bidder/buyer payments must be received within 24 hours - no exceptions. All sales are final.

The best value for the ultimate gaming and entertainment experience.

The Xbox 360 features three symmetrical cores running at 3.2GHz each and a custom 500MHz ATI graphics processor for movie-like graphics. The built-in wireless receiver offers precision gameplay from wireless controllers. Storage options include a 20GB hard drive and Memory Units for taking your games on the go. It's not just for gaming anymore, either. With the Xbox 360 you can watch DVD movies in progressive scan, and connect to portable music players and digital cameras for a true multi-media experience. The interchangeable faceplate and personalized menus allow you to truly make the Xbox 360 your own.

XBOX 360 Features: ALL COPIED FROM www.microsoft.com DOES NOT REPRESENT WHAT YOU ARE GETTING. AUCTION CONTENTS LISTED ABOVE!

anyone that bid on that KNEW they were getting a homemade cardboard box, if they didn't they deserve to have spent over $600 on one !

never ceases to amaze me the number of idiots in this earth, and even more amazing are the number of bleeding hearts that want to defend the idiots and actually want to lay the blame on the seller, giving the idiots even more excuses to be idiots!

amazing!

Edited by habitual geek

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well It looks like the buyer has had problems in reading the item description in the past...

Frankly if someone is to stupid to read something before they bid its their fault. The guy who sold it shouldent have gotten banned.... ebays policy "ITEMS MUST BE AS DESCRIBED"... end of story GG

I think it's still hillarious, i feel sorry for the poor guy that gets it, OMG he is going to be so MAD, but it'll be his fault

still funny to laugh at tho, but pooor guy, 600 bucks........

i'd find some way to scam him back

that is funny!

i can't really see a problem with what the seller has done there. I mean he did even say that the pictures he had included were not of the item that he was selling. Although was a bit underhand to include all the stats about the xbox 360 cos that did sorta infer that you might be getting one.

Though at the end of the day seller did make it plain in the first couple of paragraphs it was a box he had made. That buyer has been had!