Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Yuck

Homemade Xbox360 **box**sells For $611 On Ebay.

how point less...... and to they guy that bought it.... :smack:

Ownage has been redefined.  :blink:

587715[/snapback]

really?

Main Entry:  ownage

Part of Speech:  noun

Definition:  the state of owning something; ownership

Wow, but I think the Penny selling for 27 bucks or whatever it was, was funnier and cooler.

Poor guy... :( He's probably all excited about it too, i feel so sorry for him :'(

I would rather see my account get deleted from ebay and make another one than pay that guy $600. It's sad that people play stupid jokes like that :(

I would use that $611 to fly up to Washington and beat the hell out of the fool who decided to take advantage of the xbox360 fling. That buyer should've read the description...but it was still stupid of the seller to make a 'homemade' box to sell on ebay...

I would rather see my account get deleted from ebay and make another one than pay that guy $600.  It's sad that people play stupid jokes like that :(

I would use that $611 to fly up to Washington and beat the hell out of the fool who decided to take advantage of the xbox360 fling.  That buyer should've read the description...but it was still stupid of the seller to make a 'homemade' box to sell on ebay...

587735[/snapback]

:withstupid: also, if you look at the bid history, seems like a lot of bogus bids there to fluff up the numbers before that guy got there.