Silkroad, Free And Way Better Than Wow

ady1989

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay people, I stumbled upon the friends list!

Press "u" to get it. Unfortunately there seems to be a max of 20 friends, but once we get a guild, we shouldn't need to have each other on the friends list.

One thing to note is that character names ARE CASE SENSITIVE!

So if you tell us your name, make sure it's properly formatted. Mine is:

BeastSlayer

On another note, I met up with Muddy today and we went battling a little as a party. After I was ready to take a break, I set up a stall outside town and went AFK. When I got back, Muddy set up one too, and i couldn't help but laugh! Muddy's awesome:

ClayMeowMuddy-stalls.jpg

:lol:

EDIT: dang! apparently you can't add people to your friends list if they're not connected. that'll make things difficult. Everyone get xfire!

Edited by ClayMeow

Okay people, I stumbled upon the friends list!

Press "u" to get it.  Unfortunately there seems to be a max of 20 friends, but once we get a guild, we shouldn't need to have each other on the friends list.

One thing to note is that character names ARE CASE SENSITIVE!

So if you tell us your name, make sure it's properly formatted.  Mine is:

BeastSlayer

On another note, I met up with Muddy today and we went battling a little as a party.  After I was ready to take a break, I set up a stall outside town and went AFK.  When I got back, Muddy set up one too, and i couldn't help but laugh!  Muddy's awesome:

ClayMeowMuddy-stalls.jpg

:lol:

EDIT: dang!  apparently you can't add people to your friends list if they're not connected.  that'll make things difficult.  Everyone get xfire!

593828[/snapback]

:)

My xfire name is Blitzbomb, feel free to add me. MY SRO name is Genseric. If anyone is around lvl 12 and wants to do some questing hit me up.

Edited by BlitzBomb

Just thought I'd note that Muddy and I got killed while we were AFK.  Some PKer I guess.  Guess I can't setup stalls outside of town anymore :(.

594110[/snapback]

yup, also dont type when a monster is hitting you

Guest Fried_fry

slik road is fun but it takes a lot to get used to! It is harder to play then WoW

but a lot free"er" and its pretty fun

slik road is fun but it takes a lot to get used to! It is harder to play then WoW

but a lot free"er" and its pretty fun

594716[/snapback]

yeah, and the quests get INSANE eventually. I have to kill 200 bandit bowmen. ONLY bowmen, not archers, not regular bandits, just bowmen. Not to mention, I'm still trying to get the freakin sword to drop from regular bandits.