Sign in to follow this  
ady1989

Silkroad, Free And Way Better Than Wow

Well apparently this game is growing by the day because I even with the new server, I couldn't log into Xian earlier.  So now I have a character on Troy as well, and I think I actually like him better.  His name is BeastSlayer, so if you're on Troy PM that....if you're on Xian, PM DeadlyMenace.

BTW, early on, bows seem to be the way to go.  I'm using a glavie as my main weapon and wound up getting a decent bow to drop so i tried it out....seeing as I can defeat a lot of monsters before they reach me, it's definitely better than my spear, which I usually get hit at least once.  I don't know what to expect at higher levels though.

and Savan, definitely better than Kal.  Kal I stopped after a day (maybe 2) it sucked so bad.  I really like how in SRO, the leveling and skill points are separately attained.  It makes distribution a little more interesting.

590452[/snapback]

I agree, better than Kal, can U guess what my name is in tha game?

if U do, U get a cookie

This game looks sick, Im definitly going to try it out.

BTW What server should I join?

I fixed my creation problem, does this game not support 1600*1200?

Edited by BlitzBomb

My guess is that it only goes up to 1280x1024, like most other free MMORPGs.

Anybody know why you can't even say "I'm new" without it censoring your text?

590971[/snapback]

I'm not sure, but I know that you can't put in an "!" or "?" or it sensors it. it sucks having to ask questions without putting a question mark in....people may think you're making a statement. lol.

Blitz, it's probably easiest to join Troy right now. I wish they showed how many users are on each instead of just saying "overburdened" but I've had less trouble connecting to Troy.

Anways, I thought I would let you all know:

SilkRoadOnline will have X-Fire Support this Thursday!!!!

wahoo!

I tried 1600*1200 with the game and it stretched beyond my monitor. Im not sure what server im on right now, I think it was troy though. I was more involved in trying to find out why my games wasnt working right.

hmm...well i notice you're both using ATI...maybe there's an issue with them :/