Sign in to follow this  
ady1989

Silkroad, Free And Way Better Than Wow

I've been playing for a few hours today and I'm at level 7 now.  I must say that it seems quite a bit better than KAL, plus the graphics are very nice.  Better translations and a few other, minor things would be nice, but I haven't found anything terrible about it yet.  I think I'll be sticking with SRO for a little while at least, the sins and connection problems in KAL started to annoy the crap out of me.

603380[/snapback]

cool, what's your character's name and what server are you on? Hopefully you're on Troy :)

BTW

Xian Server is DOUBLE EXP, TRIPLE LOOT until the first of the year. If you want to level FAST then hop on Xian. This is due to a rollback that set us all back 1 week. The Triple/Double is their way of saying "Sorry".

If you play Xian, look me up: Taebaek

I am planning on starting a THIEF HUNTING / HUNTER guild soon. I have all the cash and to get it going. Let me know if there is any interest...past PK experience required.

I ran a PK Guild in Asheron's Call that topped out at 2200 members and a Clan on JKII that ran about 110 (which was the highest # of members in the JKII universe by far).

Should be fun! There are so many Thieves on the servers that it should be like hunting Rats in India!

My other concepts for the clan is to provide 1. a "safe passage" service to Mechants for a fee and 2. A revenge service for merchants who have been victims of certain thieves/thief guilds.

BTW

Xian Server is DOUBLE EXP, TRIPLE LOOT until the first of the year.  If you want to level FAST then hop on Xian.  This is due to a rollback that set us all back 1 week.  The Triple/Double is their way of saying "Sorry".

If you play Xian, look me up: Taebaek

I am planning on starting a THIEF HUNTING / HUNTER guild soon.  I have all the cash and to get it going.  Let me know if there is any interest...past PK experience required.

I ran a PK Guild in Asheron's Call that topped out at 2200 members and a Clan on JKII that ran about 110 (which was the highest # of members in the JKII universe by far).

Should be fun!  There are so many Thieves on the servers that it should be like hunting Rats in India!

My other concepts for the clan is to provide 1. a "safe passage" service to Mechants for a fee and 2. A revenge service for merchants who have been victims of certain thieves/thief guilds.

606054[/snapback]

My second character is on Xian. She's not lvl 20 yet though 'cause I don't really play her much. Her name's DeadlyMenace. I'll look you up if I go on Xian.