Xbox 360 Vs. Computer

eldiablo10

Ok all my friends at school think the Xbox 360 has better graphics than the best computer you could possibly build. I think a computer with top of the line parts has way better graphics than a Xbox 360. Please tell me what you all think about that. I am getting a little on edge because some of them do not know anything about computers.

nice thread, i believe computers indeed will have better graphics, the problem is the $ factor, however if were talking about the graphics then im almost 100% pc will exceed the 360 graphics standard.

once u got the best rig it all depends on the games, if good high end game launches come along then count on the 360 being pwnd in pc terms.

im currently being a wise guy, just saving money and not looking into spending a load on a pc, sorry to say this to you "Legal" people, but i rather wait till theres a MOD for the 360, =OR= a fair priced renting store where i can just rent couple games a month and vice versa.

PC>Xbox 360.

I played Call of Duty 2 on the Xbox 360 at best buy and i wasn't very impressed. The game was pretty sweet and the graphics were pretty close to PC but i just hate playing a FPS game with a analog stick it's just a pain and so inaccurate. I'll take a keyboard and mouse anyday or a Revolution controller.

I'll give the Xbox 360 a 6 out of 10. I'll have to play it more to get a better idea of how good it really is.

Edited by Desktop-pro

this thread has already been done, last week, it went like 8 pages though, and 1 entire page was just talking about pi for no other reason than well, i dunno, cuz its a cool number, and i was bored. sorry.

but a computer owns a 360 easily, the best point made in favor of a 360 is that it is better for multiplayer and stuff, because of split-screen, and you dont have to know squat about computers to have a lan with consoles. the graphics wont match a real computer, though they might beat out any canned computer on the market, i dont know. but i would rather have a good computer than a 360 anyday. especially for the price right now.