Best Book For Pc Stuff?

GlimmerMan

I need a nice and easy book which will teach me most of the basics about all parts of the pc (hardware obviously). I already know quite a bit but would love to expand my knowledge further. Any you guys recomend?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe those Building and Repairing PC books might be better since he wants to learn the basics of hardware. I don't think he wants to start off with how CPU instruction sets work.

Edit: All right, another silver star!!!

Iv been ready a book about how the transistors work in ram, how the cpu processes instructions etc etc.

586513[/snapback]

If you really like computers, then I really reccomend some A+ books, why? because even if you don't memorize everything in it you will walk away with so much more knowledge and the ability to fix problems you didn't know the answer to before.

And by the sounds of it, I think you could understand everything in that book, it will give you alot of history and specifications of older technologies, which is interesting and good to know.

I guess you could also look into Hacking Exposed 5th edtion if your into that shorta stuff, its on my list. :rolleyes:

Edited by Ste