Guest ihatestanwood

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like a burn ban???

585504[/snapback]

Like being banned from the occ site he means.

You guys need to lighten up. your just scared cause you dont want to be spyed on, its ok. and my girlfriend is doing fine shes gonna have twins soon and were gonna move to milwaukee.

585519[/snapback]

This joke is not really that funny.

Guest ihatestanwood

im not trying to be funny. Im actually being serious I was just trying to warn you guys. but you guys just freaked out on me. you need to lighten up and take a chill pill.

I say just close every single thread he creates. Ignoring him is the best way to get him to stop. He's just an attention craving whore and our responses are just adding fuel to the fire.

Today I was playing my friends X Box 360 when he told me that there was a rumor that the XBox was actually A super duper secret camera used for spying on Americans. Now I didnt believe it and I was like" your moms a super duper secret!" So we took apart the console and found a little camera. you may not believe it but I took some pictures for proof. Now the reason for the cameras is because Japan wants to spy on us so they can find our weaknesessesses and then they will attack. so were pretty much dead.

585492[/snapback]

like a burn ban???

585504[/snapback]

You guys need to lighten up. your just scared cause you dont want to be spyed on, its ok. and my girlfriend is doing fine shes gonna have twins soon and were gonna move to milwaukee.

585519[/snapback]

theres a tournament?

585536[/snapback]

rofl!! are u a retard or sumthin?