Geforce 5200 Agp

Mr Black Cat

Do NOT fall for the MB myth.  256 mb means absolutely nothing at this level.

585447[/snapback]

Did this guy buy a card or what??!! I was sitting here reading this whole thread and really, I am sorry to be rude but Sheeesh..! Everybody wants to save money, Shoooot..I do too but! If some poeple can wait and save money and get a decent card the first time aorund it would and CAN save alot of time, hassle and problems.

Hypothetically speaking, let say you get this CHEAP card on whatever you choose right? a month or two later (if ever) your gaming increases to other games that WILL demand more. You obviously can't because you have this CHEAP card. So now your back here asking that very same question "What card now?" (Don't forget that some of these cards you are looking at will be obsolete someday, like mine).

There's my "wooden Nickel" advice.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill sell you a Geforce FX 5700, stock is 425/550, overclocked it runs @ 465/610 all day long for 64.00 shipped with USPS Priority Mail. It has a Thermaltake Crystal Orb cooler on the cpu core for alot better temps. I have been reading your debate here, and I feel for you, lol. This will walk all over most FX's (minus 5700/5900 ULTRA Models), and better than 9600 PRO's. It plays HL2 at medium Settings, and most newer games like doom 3 good. Let me know if interested.

587517[/snapback]

Black Cat, I'd say just go with this, that is a fairly decent card, I wouldnt keep it fora long term solution but untill you can afford to get to the 6xxx series I'd say go for it.