It Better Get Here On Time!

henbenley

So they take my camera lens (70-300mm for those who care) and bring it to my city then decide to take it all the way to memphis!! how stupid are these people

the thing was within an hours drive of me and then they take it away

it better be here on tuesday like its supposed to be

You can FedEx something to your next-door neighbor, and it's still going to the distribution center in Memphis. That's how it works.

585432[/snapback]

Thats messed up. It already came from washington to Philadelphia and then it just goes away again...

Edit: I just looked at my other shipment with fedex thats supposed to be here monday and it never went to memphis it came straight here from union city

ahaha ur first runn in with carriers services. wont be the last time they mess things up.

586197[/snapback]

its not the first for me...

i've already been waiting for this thing since the 5th of october, so thats the only reason why i'm a little pissed about it

it wouldve came today if someone were home, but now i just gotta sign the slip and they'll deliver it tomorrow

All shipping companies are unreliable... I don't bother ordering anything from UPS cause they pretty much destroyed my package... FedEx on the other hand is fast, arrives in one peice, and cheap... tho they may not be very reliable... lol USPS is still the best on my book :D