Xbox 360 = Computer With Controllers

NinjaDude

for the past years i hear people arguing which is better.... PS2 or XboX seriously i think its just a computer with controllers..... sure its fun with our the keyboard but i serously think people should stop arguing over PS2 or XBOX, or PS3 and XBOX 360!, but i think PS2 is better.. or playstation overall....

yeah you dont have the buy the controllers that say for wndows, the normal 360 ones work. you just have to find the drivers yourself.

yes this is true the usb 360 controller works on your computer without a fuss. plug it in and try. COD2 is fun :)

yeah you dont have the buy the controllers that say for wndows, the normal 360 ones work. you just have to find the drivers yourself.

yes this is true the usb 360 controller works on your computer without a fuss. plug it in and try. COD2 is fun :)

585164[/snapback]

Really maybe i'll buy a controller then.

Why don't you guy just get a emulator and a DVD-ROM with a controller...and bam, you got a Xbox 360

Edited by p8baller07

Really maybe i'll buy a controller then.

Why don't you guy just get a emulator and a DVD-ROM with a controller...and bam, you got a Xbox 360

585172[/snapback]

Works in theory, but the 2 or so xbox emulators (not even 360, the first one) barely work, so maybe in like 5 years you can do that :P

I should buy one tho, and play nes games with it :P

this is true...... i gotta get one of those controllers.. soudns like fun ^.^ Blue_Cow.... DOnt have a cow, when PS3 comes out then there will be more threads.... cant wait O.o

Edited by NinjaDude

Works in theory, but the 2 or so xbox emulators (not even 360, the first one) barely work, so maybe in like 5 years you can do that :P

I should buy one tho, and play nes games with it :P

585177[/snapback]

There's a working xbox emulator?? I'd love to be able to play DoA or Soul Calibur! Do tell! (or a ps2 emulator would be fine too)

There's a working xbox emulator??  I'd love to be able to play DoA or Soul Calibur!  Do tell!  (or a ps2 emulator would be fine too)

585196[/snapback]

Uhh not really, theres one where they try to make the games run on windows, and another one which only plays halo and really slowly and crappily :P

Uhh not really, theres one where they try to make the games run on windows, and another one which only plays halo and really slowly and crappily :P

585324[/snapback]

lol. why would i care about halo when you can buy it for the PC and take advantage of the better graphics? Nah, I'm just interested in the fighting games. Owell :(