Sign in to follow this  
Psychotic_god

X-box360 Vs. Computer

After reading the hole thread I think Psychotic_god question was does the xbox 360 have better graphics. More then question everyone is arguing about the different games and multiplayer featchures. Like would 2 SLI 7800gtx with 512 beat a xbox 360 in grapthics card?

Also I was reading this artical and it said the ps3 has a graphics that faster then 2 6800 ultras so consoul can't be too far behind in graphics power.

585403[/snapback]

ps3's graphics is supposed to be more powerful than the xbox360, but neither can compete with PC's in that department.

Also I was reading this artical and it said the ps3 has a graphics that faster then 2 6800 ultras so consoul can't be too far behind in graphics power.

585403[/snapback]

There are already cards that are more powerful then that, and will be more by the time the second wave of games come out.

Consoles main appeal is the in-your-face multiplayer. They will never be as powerful as pc systems. Once again, they are to different to compare.

Well I changed my mind I think people compare how well the game looks rathar then all the techical stuff. Also this talks about ps3 vs pc. The thing I hate is those people who go marching around and saying there xbox360 is better then any pc and cost less. :angry2:

I dont know what the obsession with consoles

they will never have as good a graphics as a PC and you cant do much else with them the games are expensive and a pc can plug into a tv and use a controler the same as a console the ps3 will have better graphics than the xbox and you cant compare the 48 shaders of the xbox to the 24 of a 7800gtx they dont work the same (see article inside the xbox gpu) http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=2453&p=8

You also can never upgrade a console a computer goes on and on even if you just recycle your drives case and power supply maybe ram

The first thing I thought about when I saw the xbox is how I could rip it apart and use it as a micro computer in my car or something

ANyway I am calling for all not to buy consoles as all they have done for me was delay the release of grand theft auto san andreas which was almost ruined for me when we finally got it.

I dont know what the obsession with consoles

they will never have as good a graphics as a PC and you cant do much else with them the games are expensive and a pc can plug into a tv and use a controler the same as a console the ps3 will have better graphics than the xbox and you cant compare the 48 shaders of the xbox to the 24 of a 7800gtx they dont work the same (see article inside the xbox gpu) http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=2453&p=8

You also can never upgrade a console a computer goes on and on even if you just recycle your drives case and power supply maybe ram

The first thing I thought about when I saw the xbox is how I could rip it apart and use it as a micro computer in my car or something

ANyway I am calling for all not to buy consoles as all they have done for me was delay the release of grand theft auto san andreas which was almost ruined for me when we finally got it.

585690[/snapback]

almost ruined? san andreas is a kickass game. I do blame consoles for the delays of many PC games though. It sucks.

Hey guys, I heard today that microsoft was propably gonna order a recall of the xbox 360 by the end of the day. Is it just a rumor or is there some possible truth to this?

Nobody is listening to me!! They are not the same! It is NOT like comparing two consoles!

584704[/snapback]

Have you not looked at the hardware specs for the 360 and the PS3. They are computers. But instead of running Windows, they run their own operating system. Face it, consoles are nothing more than specialized computers that only allow you to do certain things.

And no, a console will never be better than a PC. PC = upgradable hardware while Console = same old crap.

Plus a computer game is programmed to be the best while a console game is programmed to work with the hardware there, you can't make a game for the 360 and say, well, you can play it now, but it will look better when the nex gen video card comes out.

/skip to end and post

we have graphics cards that cost more than the 360, end of argument.

585476[/snapback]

yea thats right, everyone thanks for dropping by, enjoy your $300/400 console thingie

THE END

Edited by Enyce2k9