Sign in to follow this  
Psychotic_god

X-box360 Vs. Computer

The only downside to PC's is price. If you don't have a job a 360 might be more easier on the wallet then buying or building a computer

584888[/snapback]

of coarse it will be easier on the wallet but if u spend $400+ on a console ur gonna buy the games aswell, and that adds up........

but if u spend $400+ on a console ur gonna buy the games aswell, and that adds up........

584923[/snapback]

Is this not also true of computers?

Is this not also true of computers?

584925[/snapback]

well theres more of a variaty of games for consoles and not a whole lot come out for PC, plus most of the people i know have a lot of console games and they only have a select PC games that are the most popular(ie. top 10 most played)like CS:S, Battle feild 2, and a couple others.....

Well Verran, there are open source games that can be played, and multi-player demos.*

*Using that word broadly.

584933[/snapback]

yes i forgot that... any way i will probably just upgrade my comp rather then buying a console, unless i can get a PS3 or 360 for cheap...

lol Kamikaze_Badger beat ur post by 0 minutes lol wow u people reply fast

hell i am happy with 3.14..!!

anyway.. who needs all thoes digits of pie.. because if your mesuring someting.. like a circle.. if you multiply someting bye the infinities of pie.. how could you ever get a mesurment..

i beleave that pie is more of a mesurment of time than distance... idk.. thats my own theory..

anyway.. i like my PC's graphics better than the xbox 360.. + i cant stand controlers

i beleave that pie is more of a mesurment of time than distance... idk.. thats my own theory..

584938[/snapback]

well encyclopaedia Britannica says otherwise.....

in mathematics, the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. The symbol p was popularized by the Swiss mathematician Leonhard Euler in the early 18th century to represent this ratio. Because pi is irrational (not equal to the ratio of any two whole numbers), an approximation, such as 22/7, is often used for everyday calculations;

:blink:

The movie Pi is great, go find a copy and watch it.

On the other hand, I'd rather spend more money on a computer than get a console simply because I can do a hell of a lot more with a computer, and modding is always fun. Yeah, it'll be outdated after a while, but while it's in it's prime it's so much more fun. :D

The movie Pi is great, go find a copy and watch it.

On the other hand, I'd rather spend more money on a computer than get a console simply because I can do a hell of a lot more with a computer, and modding is always fun.  Yeah, it'll be outdated after a while, but while it's in it's prime it's so much more fun. :D

584951[/snapback]

:withstupid: Basically exactly what I've been saying u can do way more on a PC plus you can upgrade and mod.

Edited by Mr.Who?

xbox 360 has no antiailiasing, or antiscropic filtering :P there 2 words that destroy it.

Since the day after launch of the 360 some people reported problems like overheating and error screens.

584756[/snapback]

And what system hasn't? EVERY console goes through this. The first XBox had heating problems, about 1 in 1000 xboxs crapped out I think. The PS2 had major problems with its DVD drive. If you watched to many DVD's it would burn the drive out and keep it from playing games. The dreamcast had "black" games where approximately 10% of games didn't work right out of the case and would have to be returned to the store. Heck, even PC's have the EXACT SAME PROBLEMS. How many people have had a graphics card or processor crap out on them? How many people have ordered a chip and recieved it DOA???? Plenty. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: