Sign in to follow this  
Psychotic_god

X-box360 Vs. Computer

and kashk5, don't you have to have windows media center to watch videos over the network? or can you do it with xp home? Please tell...

584808[/snapback]

I'm running XP Pro on my Media Center PC in the living room. Seems to be able to access files on my desktop down the hall in my room just fine

Stop making 1 word posts that have no relevance please.

and kashk5, don't you have to have windows media center to watch videos over the network? or can you do it with xp home? Please tell...

584808[/snapback]

nevermind, nevermind :D better?

nevermind, nevermind :D  better?

584811[/snapback]

For a new member, you aren't trying very hard to be liked around here, are you?

One piece of advice, please don't pull a bigr, that kid was just plain annoying

blue_cow, copy and pastes don't count. :)

584854[/snapback]

Says who? Plus, for all we know, maybe he DOES have all those numbers memorized. Or maybe you DON'T :P

Says who? Plus, for all we know, maybe he DOES have all those numbers memorized. Or maybe you DON'T  :P

584866[/snapback]

do you honestly think hes able to memorize all those numbers? i know i cant nor wouldnt bother.

Stop making 1 word posts that have no relevance please.

584808[/snapback]

First of all, you're the one who posted the same comment three times in a row....

Second, there hasn't been a "relevant" post on this thread for a full page. Why should the newbie follow the rules when no one else can either? He was just joking around anyways...

For a new member, you aren't trying very hard to be liked around here, are you?

584812[/snapback]

Why? Because he's joking around? When did this thread get so serious? Man you guys need to lay off the hypocracy.

:withstupid: people here need to relax especially when new guys do something that isnt following the rules but then claim to have the right to critize when they do the same thing themselves...

edit: in otherwords, dont complain about people's actions when you know you do it yourself.

THANK U! THANK U!

I was going say they talking about revelance to the topic and critizing me. I wasn't the one talking about pi which has nothing to do with the xbox 360

Edited by Mr.Who?

The only downside to PC's is price. If you don't have a job a 360 might be more easier on the wallet then buying or building a computer