Reqs Needed To Become Computer Scientist?

WhenKittensATK

I'm looking to into the Computer Science area and was wondering what classes I should be taking in High School, books I should be reading and certifications i need.

I'm a junior.

Only tech computer classes i took where: BST, Drafting I, and PC Support(working on my A+ cert in here). My school is poor, so they canceled about 65% of the computer classes and hired under educated teachers who know less then the students. Considering half the students only know the words Kaaza and I got a virus, but I don't know how.

I'm planning on going into computer sciences, and will not take extra classes except for all the sciences, and like all the basic stuff so if cs doesnt work for me i will still have other opportunities :P

My dad got a PhD in computer sciences, but he is a mathematician, but whatever :P

Drafting 1. That's just basically paper and pencil and compass. Drafting 2 is were it gets fun. But of course I still have 8 more weeks of drafting 1. Being a freshman is gay. But why do u care u ask. Dont bother. Just Basic skills like they said above and any computer classes wouldnt hurt. The only class we have here is Programming which sucks because my computer nerdiness is not satisfied :angry: